Inland Empire Babies
Options

Mothers Day

What are you doing for your mom or MIL for Mothers Day?

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

Re: Mothers Day

• Options
    I dont have a MIL but for my mother I will be taking her out to eat... I am thankful that she is still here after dealing with cancer...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

MIL never decides what she wants to do till the last minute. Drives me crazy. I am sure we will end up going out to lunch after church. I am not sure how Mothers Day will play out now that I am a mom. Do we share the day and decide together what we are doing or is she just going to pick? I am interested to see what happens.

What do most people do? In my family we didn't really celebrate Mothers Day or Fathers Day. My mom lives in IN so I will just be sending her a card and call her.

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Um we just go out to eat at a nice restaurant... make sure you make reservations now or you will be in a long line... I say that you both should decide you have the right to celebrate being a new mom...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesaraid2426:
    Um we just go out to eat at a nice restaurant... make sure you make reservations now or you will be in a long line... I say that you both should decide you have the right to celebrate being a new mom...

Ya that's not going to happen. I am sure it will play out something like this, after church they will call us and she will suggest doing something and I will just say sure even if I want to do it or not. There is the slight chance that she might ask what I want to do and not make any suggestions but I doubt it.

I talked it over with Dh and we are just doing my day on Saturday and MIL can have Sunday. Sat- I get to sleep in and then we are goign to head down to the beach for the day, then have dinner at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"