TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

lunatwo

Hey!!!!  I just saw your post below that your going to do IVF with donor egg...  I'm so excited for you. I'm alwasy looking for you but, don't always see you... I really hope this is it for you.
10/17/2009 - Our Miracle came 10 weeks early. IF,2 MC and 1 Preemie we have our miracle.. Baby Hope 10 weeks 5days was taken from us on Dec 18, 2007. Forever with us and Forever missed. Triplets Lost baby A @ weeks, Lost Baby B at 6 weeks and lost baby Abigail at 14 weeks when she was born to little for this life..... Forever with us ....

Re: lunatwo

• Options

Hi!!  How are you?  Thanks so much for checking in!

I'm very happy to be back in the game again.  That was a long, but well needed break.  I'm ready to get back into it now though!

What's new with you?  Did I see you are planning to do an IUI?  Give me an update!

4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Hey Luna,

I'm so glad your back in the game...   I know the breaks are hard but, glad your in a better place now.   I can't wait to hear how your apt goes.  

Yes we have been TTc for number 2 for over a year now with no sucess.  We went back to the Re in Septemebr and have with him since but, my body's not getting any younger and isn't working the way it should...  This will be our first month doing IUI so will see.   Were OOp for this since we have no coveraeg so we budget for 2 months and if it doesn't work that I think it's going to be time to stop. 

So glad to see you hear....  I miss you... 

10/17/2009 - Our Miracle came 10 weeks early. IF,2 MC and 1 Preemie we have our miracle.. Baby Hope 10 weeks 5days was taken from us on Dec 18, 2007. Forever with us and Forever missed. Triplets Lost baby A @ weeks, Lost Baby B at 6 weeks and lost baby Abigail at 14 weeks when she was born to little for this life..... Forever with us ....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well I wish you all the luck in the world that this IUI works for you.  The OOP thing really sucks.  DH and I were talking about it this morning.  We are about to drop $30K on this DE cycle and it just makes me sad that it takes such a financial drain to have a baby.  If it was covered by insurance, it would let you focus on conceiving without worrying what it is doing to your savings.

Well, I'm glad you're still working on it all.  Keep me posted on the IUI!  GL!!!!

4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options

I know I hate that it comes down to $$$$.   Good Luck On your DE cycle...  I can't wait to hear how everything goes.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"