Multiples
Options

Twins & then a singleton

Were your pregnancies vastly different? Did you exhibit the same symptoms at the same time?

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

Re: Twins & then a singleton

• Options
    Mine were really different, I was nacious (sp?) more with the twins, everything hurt more with the twins, I couldn't move as much with the twins. Overall my single pregancy was "easier" than my twins pregnancy. But for me, being pregnant is/was hard.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have no idea, never been there, I just wanted to say that I can't believe how big your girls are and that I'm so happy that you're having another one! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My singleton pregnancies were a lot easier. I didn't get nearly as big and I wasn't nearly as uncomfortable.
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just wanted to say congratulations too! I remember seeing pictures of your girls back on the baby boards when my DS1 was a baby. I did things in the opposite order, but I have to say, there were a lot more differences than similarities between my two pregnancies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yes. I'm 10 weeks with this singleton pregnancy and haven't been sick one. Sure I'm nauseous but haven't been physically sick, yet. With the twins I would be at the toilet every morning starting at week 6-7. Also, with the twins I was so tired all the time that I slept all the time. I'm tired now too but it's just different this time around.

I love the "there better be one in there" because that's how I felt too at our first ultrasound.

• Options

imageleviandlandensmom:
    My singleton pregnancies were a lot easier. I didn't get nearly as big and I wasn't nearly as uncomfortable.

This except I had much more morning sickness with my singleton and would actually puke when I had feed the twins baby food.  I don't know why, maybe id had to do with progesterone I was on from the IVF with the twins.  But other than that it was like barely being pregnant.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options

The first tri of my singleton pregnancy was 100 times WORSE than it was with the twins. I was so sick and exhausted. I threw up multiple times (which never happened with the boys) and basically felt like crap from the time I woke up until around 10 am, and then from about 4pm, until I went to bed. I knew that I must be having a girl, since I felt so different! :)

But now that I'm out of the first tri, I feel great and about the same as I did as when I was pregnant with twins, minus all the swelling!

And OMG! Are you pregnant again? I follow your blog on fb so I'm just surprised! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSoon2bMrs.NeilD:

Yes. I'm 10 weeks with this singleton pregnancy and haven't been sick one. Sure I'm nauseous but haven't been physically sick, yet. With the twins I would be at the toilet every morning starting at week 6-7. Also, with the twins I was so tired all the time that I slept all the time. I'm tired now too but it's just different this time around.

I love the "there better be one in there" because that's how I felt too at our first ultrasound.

Ok, this is how I feel now. I remember being 5 or 6 weeks and throwing up all the time. I've yet to do that this time. I try to snack a lot and do sometimes feel nauseous. That's why I'm really banking on there only being one in there :)

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options
    imagedaisybride78:

And OMG! Are you pregnant again? I follow your blog on fb so I'm just surprised! 

We haven't even told our families yet. I think we might wait until 2nd tri before announcing it to everyone else (I mean, besides here).

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options

Mine is backwards; singleton then triplets.

Totally different yet the same.  The big difference is much stronger morning sickness, grew a lot faster, more BH ctx.  Other than that, it was pretty much the same.  The triplet pregnancy was obviously more dramatic, scary, etc.

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"