TTC after 35
Options

Blogs

I would love to start on a blog for our baby adventures.... what sites are you using?  I am having a hard time finding one that I feel comfortable with and that is easy to figure out.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Blogs

• Options
    My husband uses wordpress, and I also used it to put together a website for our wedding.  It seemed pretty easy to use, but with a lot of features once you became familiar.  Hope that helps -
    40yo; DH 37; TTC 1y. No specific DX. Beginning 1st IVF cycle 30 Mar 11.
  • Options
    I was thinking of doing the same thing, so I really appreciate that you asked this question.
    BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I will need something like a Blogging for Dummies version. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I use wordpress (see link in siggy) which is pretty easy, uploading pictures is kind of a pain though. There's also blogger (which is the Trouble TTC blog in my siggy), which is also easy and I think a bit easier to up load pictures to. Google also has a blog program, which has really nice templates. I haven't played around with it though, so don't know how easy it is to use. I can't link from here, but if you google "google sites" it will take you there. You need a google account for both blogger and google sites. You don't for wordpress.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 2009 with unexplained infertility
    IUI#1-4 Jan.-Apr. 2011 = BFNs
    IVF#1 Aug. 2011 = c/p, FET #1 Nov. 2011 = c/p, FET #2 April 2012 = BFP!
    Beta #1 = 153, Beta #2 = 269, Beta #3 = 675
    1st U/S = TWINS!! EDD 12/29/12
    my blog: Journey to Somewhere
    ~~PAIFW/SAIFW~~
    Photobucket
    April IVF Spring Chicks

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagemrsfuel09:
    I think I will need something like a Blogging for Dummies version. :)

I love Dummies books.  I use them for many of the new things that I do in life.  If they make a Blogging for Dummies then I am getting that for sure.  Great idea.

BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, I used the Google sites for a project and it worked pretty well. I will say between wordpress and Google sites, wordpress was a little easier to step into and use.  I think the most important thing really, though, is just to set up the account and start playing around a little bit.  The more you noodle the more sense it will make.
    40yo; DH 37; TTC 1y. No specific DX. Beginning 1st IVF cycle 30 Mar 11.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"