Pennsylvania Babies
Options

EMTX

Not sure if you're still house hunting but one of the moms from my moms club just listed her house two days ago. It's in Boiling Springs but CV school district. Have no idea what size/price you're looking for but I thought id pass it along. I didn't look at the inside pictures but its on a full acre which I thought was awesome. I sent you the link in a PM.

I also wanted to make sure you got the moms club info before. The girl who sends it out was on vacation when I emailed her and she never wrote me back about it and I wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the mix.

Re: EMTX

• Options
    EMTXEMTX member
    Hi! Thank you so much for thinking of us. We did get a house (well, offer was accepted, now we're dealing with the inspection, appraisal, etc.) in Carlisle. I am so looking forward to making the move.

And I did get her email! I have been swamped lately and haven't followed through... but she did! I meant to thank you, and haven't been around much.

Thanks again. Take care!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"