Alabama Babies

Updated List 4/28

I hope I have everyone on track this week :)  I think the numbers were off 2 weeks ago, making last week off as well.

amandabrooke81 ? May 10, 38w 3d (girl)

whitjboyd ? May 18, 36w 1d (boy)

muddin_lil_sis ? 36w 6d (boy)

lilcrablegs ? June 14, 33w 2d (boy)

CCC A ? July 2, 29w 5d (girl)

ojgist ? July 12, 29w 2d (boy)

BethD76 ?July 14, 28w (girl)

mgoodson ? July 21, 28w (girl)

hlw082104 ? July 29, 26w 6d (girl)

MissLMS ? August 7, 25w 4d (boy)

love.wins ? August 15, 24w 3d (boy)

DanielleD7 ? August 28, 22w 4d

Leah678 ? August 27, 21w 5d

PinkLadyRN1 ? October 14, 16w 1d

Soon2BMrs.AGEE ? October 25, 14w 2d (twins)

Sunshine05 ? October 28, 13w 6d

southernbelle82 ? December 22, 6w

Re: Updated List 4/28

• Mine is correct =)   

I started having a pattern of contractions over 3 hours last night. The drastic change in barometric pressure gave me severe headaches/dizziness & amped up my nausea earlier in the day {haven't dealt with headaches this pregnancy so I knew something was up with the weather}. Thankfully the pattern stopped and contractions have been sporadic...although I don't doubt the L&D rooms around the region have been packed. Apparently it's within the 24 hours after the pressure is at its lowest point that the onset of labor begins. 1.5 wks ago my OB delivered 8 babies in 36 hours- I posted it on FB and forgot my L&D nurse friend who said she was there for 5 of his deliveries that weekend...in only the 6 hours she was there! 

Hope everyone is alive & well from this nightmare. T&P go out to all of those with losses. 

• My EDD is May 20 BUT I have a scheduled C-section for May 11. Baby boy is weighing 8 pounds now and estimated to be about 10 when I deliver.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I go back for my second OB appt next week, and should be scheduling my anatomy scan at that appt.  Should know what this LO is for sure in late May/early June! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CCC ACCC A member
    As of today (5.1.11) Im 31 wks 1day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"