Detroit Babies

Pediatricians in SCS or nearby??

Good Morning Ladies,

I'm trying to find a pediatrician in Saint Clair Shores or nearby...does anyone know of a great Doctor or have any experience with one in the area?  Thanks so much, I got some referrals from my OB but most of them were far away. 

Re: Pediatricians in SCS or nearby??

• The doctors at Lakeview Pediatrics on E Nine Mile Rd in SCS are wonderful.  We go to their Macomb office but it's the same doctors.  I've been bringing my kids to them for 10 years. 
  • imagelittlemermaid:
    The doctors at Lakeview Pediatrics on E Nine Mile Rd in SCS are wonderful.  We go to their Macomb office but it's the same doctors.  I've been bringing my kids to them for 10 years. 

Many people at my work go to that practice. We looked into that practice, but we ended up going with Northpointe Pediatric. It's in Warren @ Common & Schoehnerr

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • We chose Dr. Sanders, who is at the Henry Ford site on E. Jefferson (between 9 and 10 mile).  She's close-by, takes pretty much all the major insurances, and admits to Children's Hospital (which was important to us).  I met with her, she seems quite nice.  I don't have much experience other than that with her yet though!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Dr. Berry at Macomb Pediatrics is amazing. I love him. His office is at 12 1/2 and Hoover. They have late hours and are open on Saturdays.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know I'm several months behind on this one, but thanks to all who commented.  I live in SCS also, and just found out I'm expecting.  So, thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"