Hawaii Babies

Lisa in Oz

OMG your new siggy is adorable!  You keep managing to top the last one.  Big Smile  Can't wait to see a blog post about their bday!

Re: Lisa in Oz

• Aww thanks! I was surprised at how long those hats lasted - about 1.5 minutes! (I was expecting like 10 seconds Stick out tongue)
  • imageredshoegirl:
    Aww thanks! I was surprised at how long those hats lasted - about 1.5 minutes! (I was expecting like 10 seconds Stick out tongue)

LOL, W looks like he's taking it off already in the pic =P Yeah, I can't keep anything on B's head!

Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • imageinamra:

imageredshoegirl:
    Aww thanks! I was surprised at how long those hats lasted - about 1.5 minutes! (I was expecting like 10 seconds Stick out tongue)

LOL, W looks like he's taking it off already in the pic =P Yeah, I can't keep anything on B's head!

Will kept touching it, but he didn't actually take it off for a while...and when he did, Dash snatched it away, ripped off the pompom and started chewing on it. Hmm

• I agree...SO stinkin' cute! Cannot wait to see the rest and congrats on reaching this BIG milestone with your little guys!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"