New to The Bump

hey everyone

So, its just starting to sort of sink in now... I still can't believe I'm pregnant!! I'm so excited!! I'll tell you a bit about myself...

My name is Renay, I'm 22... I am getting married this summer - July 16!  For a while before being engaged, FH and I talked about having a baby... My birth control prescription was to end in December so we figured that we would try after that.  Well, we were engaged at the end of December and then decided to wait until after the wedding... Due to the fact that some women take longer to conceive after having been on the pill we decided to use protection, but that I would not go back onto the pill.... Well... Turns out the little baby has other plans because, before the wedding, we are pregnant :)

I'm 5 weeks along, like I said, I still can't believe it.  I took two tests at home which turned out positive and I thought I must've screwed them up (right... how hard is it to pee on a stick properly lol!?!), so I went and got a blood test done and sure enough, a baby is on the way.  I'm nervous about the whole "3 month" rule, but I'm also really excited.

I'm due December 25 - CHRISTMAS! Nooo - I so don't wanna miss out on all of the good food lol.  I really think though, that if we make it past the dreaded 3 months, the baby will be born on the 20th of December which is my MILs bday; time will tell.  I look forward to meeting everyone! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: hey everyone

• HI Congrats. I think you will want to post on the first Tri board instead of here. GL! 
                                                                                   4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
                  imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

• Hi congrats!

My LO was due on Christmas 2010 but she decided to come Nov 23 instead! So you never know.

DD1 born 11.23.10
    DD2 born 4.16.14
  • Loading the player...
  • welcome and congrats
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"