Natural Birth
Options

Starting Bradley classes on Friday

So excited!!!

Anything I should know ahead of time? (other than knowing my husband is going to complain about having to sit on the floor--I haven't told him that part yet lol Devil and I KNOW he's going to hate it)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Starting Bradley classes on Friday

• Options
    Do you know for sure that DH's sit on the floor?  At ours the guys sat in chairs and the couch and we sat at their feet!  Very exciting to be starting, my DH went from being "if this is what you want" to "this is what's best for our baby, you are so awesome for doing this" in just a few classes.  Also, our instructor made us homemade bread every week, we still talk about how good it was - maybe you'll get a yummy treat too! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    not 100% sure he will have to sit on the floor but I'm going to giggle quite a bit if he does lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Excited for you! We're on Week 4. It's definitely helping my husband A LOT. He sees and hears other people like us talking about natural childbirth and doesn't think its just me and crunchy hippies who think that way.

BTW if you're not eating well now, prepare to be "educated" (read: guilted) into eating a lot more protein and a lot less bowls of ice cream every night. Stick out tongue

• Options

lol thanks.

yeah I eat okay. I gained 40 lbs with DD and only lost 10 of those lbs before I got pg with this LO (she was born Agust 29th and we got our BFP Jan 1). This time I am determined not to gain 40 more lbs lol. (in fact I lost 15 lbs from ms at the beginning of this pregnancy and I'm trying to not gain all of those back---so far so good)

DH thinks I'm crazy for wanting to do this so I'm hoping that these classes will help educate him a little. He is also a worry wart and needs to be engaged so I'm thinking that if he has aa role in the birthing process as more than just a by-stander he will appreciate the whole experience a lot more and stress out about it a lot less.

• Options

We start our classes tomorrow! I am very excited!

Hubby asked "will there be treats?"

Big Smile 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It was GREAT!!! and yes, in our class there were treats lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"