Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Birthday present for 4-year-old girl?

Around $10 or so? She's from DD1's nursery school, so I don't know her. Maybe a Melissa & Doug product?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Birthday present for 4-year-old girl?

• Options
    When in doubt, art supplies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Some things that come to mind - a book or two, crayons or markers with a coloring book, a puzzle, my little pony.  We bought DD and our 4 year old niece a bubble maker at target.  It claims to make 1,000 bubbles in 60 seconds and is a lot of fun.  It's about $8 and they sell a huge bottle of the really thick bubble solution for another $3-$4.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Puzzles, board game, or polly pockets.  When I go shopping I typically look in the toy department for great deals.  I typically find cute toys marked from $9.99 to 5.99 or event 3.99.  I got cute Polly Pockets at Kroger for 3.99 and bought 6 because I knew DD would be invited to several daycare friend parties.
    Caroline arrived 6/17/2012
    Courtney arrived 9/16/07
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    PeskyPesky member
    Book with some hair barrettes or something else small.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    My DD loves little toys (Polly Pockets, Littlest Petshop, etc.). She loves art supplies and books. I personally love to get her things she has to use outdoors (bubbles, hoola hoop, chalk, water toys for summer, etc.). Melissa and Doug toys are awesome and I'm sure this little girl will love them. The good thing about four-year-olds is that they'll basically love anything you give them.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Options
    Jinsy80Jinsy80 member
    Thanks ladies! I ended up getting her some Crayola thing that my daughter has (markers only color on the Crayola coloring books).
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"