Pre-School and Daycare
Options

PT advice (is DD peeing too much?)

Hey ladies.  DD has been PT for a few weeks and is doing good.  DH is a WAHD so he takes her potty.  For a week or 2 he's been taking her every 1/2 hr. and she goes, but sometimes her pull-up is wet.  Isn't peeing every 1/2 hr. a bit much?  Could she have a UTI?  Some days her pull-up is dry almost always, but on days like today when he told me he's taking her every 1/2 hr. and her pull-up is already wet it has me concerned.

Thoughts/tips?

TIA!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PT advice (is DD peeing too much?)

• Options

Is he taking her on a schedule or is she asking to go every 1/2 hour? Maybe the pull up being wet are times when she might have had to go sooner and leaked a bit?    if you are worried about a UTI, you could take her in..no harm checking.

My DD would ask to go potty ALL THE TIME when we first started and she would go full on sometimes and maybe just a few drops at others...  but if it had collected in her pullup..it would be wet.. ya know? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageAngiesmommy:

Is he taking her on a schedule or is she asking to go every 1/2 hour? Maybe the pull up being wet are times when she might have had to go sooner and leaked a bit?    if you are worried about a UTI, you could take her in..no harm checking.

My DD would ask to go potty ALL THE TIME when we first started and she would go full on sometimes and maybe just a few drops at others...  but if it had collected in her pullup..it would be wet.. ya know? 

He takes her on schedule (but she does ask sometimes). 

Thanks for the help :-)  Your DD is so cute!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When we started with my oldest daughter she would sometimes pretend to pee or pee a little bit and then do the rest in the pull-up. I don't know if it was a control thing or she just liked it better. She got over it with time. I also let her run around naked a lot for several months and that seemed to help. She never peed on the floor!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"