Detroit Babies
Options

First AF PP

Do you remember when you finally got AF after you had your LO?  I thought I was getting a visit but if that was it it was super light and super short.  It was 7 weeks PP yesterday - just curious.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: First AF PP

• Options
    6 weeks-ish for both.
  • Options
    I was 7mo pp, but I was also bf.  My first was super short and super light.  Not so much since then.  And my cycle length totally changed big time.  I was a 32 day cycle girl, now I've been at 26 days for a few cycles now.
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Maybe it was AF then...guess we'll find out next month. 

I'm hoping my cycles will regulate now - my doc said it's possible.  I never had a regular cycle and they were always longish.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I was 7 months pp. It was SUPER light the first time and only lasted like 2 days. I wouldn't worry too much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I wouldn't worry either.  I formula fed from day 2 and I got my first PP AF at 9 weeks... on Christmas day.  Merry Christmas!!! 

I was by the books and always had a 28 day cycle... Im usually 26 days now, sometimes 25. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was about 16 weeks pp. It was horrible and still is, so consider yourself lucky.
  • Options

WTH... sounds like everyone else but me had it easy.

My cycles also have changed but keep getting longer. They went from 28 days to 30, 35, 38. This one was the longest at 52 days.

• Options
    imagel&bbaby:

My cycles also have changed but keep getting longer. They went from 28 days to 30, 35, 38. This one was the longest at 52 days.

Are you breast feeding or pumping? My cycles have been totally wonky. I attribute it to bf though. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagel&bbaby:

Holy smokes.  I'm sorry!  That doesn't sound fun.  I would go bonkers not knowing when to expect it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I still haven't had mine yet.  Thank God!! Stick out tongue
  • Options

Mine was 6 months to the day my son was born. It was horrible and still is. I never had cramps or bad AFs but I do now. :(

My cycles have always been short and they still are. 23? 24 days?

Come chat with other moms: www.metrodetroitmommy.com!
  • Options
    imageKBabySmiles:
    imagel&bbaby:

Are you breast feeding or pumping? My cycles have been totally wonky. I attribute it to bf though. 

I wish I was still. I havent bf since Chloe was 8 weeks.

• Options
    imageHiggyFan42:
    imagel&bbaby:

Holy smokes.  I'm sorry!  That doesn't sound fun.  I would go bonkers not knowing when to expect it!

Not fun at all!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"