Preemies

clothes

Hey everyone my sister just had her baby...4lbs 14oz. I want to send her some preemie cloths. Can anyone recommend a site with a good selection? TIA

Re: clothes

• We actually got most of ours at Babies R Us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Walmart carries quite a few preemie clothes too.
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I would check out babies r us.

Congratulations to your sister. 

• I would think twice about preemie clothes and get some nice newborn or 0-3 instead.  At that size the baby won't be in them very long, my boys moved to newborn at 4lb 12oz and 5lb 3oz (my boys are shaped differently from each other). By the time it is shipped and washed it may be too small.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree with the above poster. We bought a few preemie outfits when our babies were in the NICU and had the OK to wear normal clothes. However, by the time we were ready take them home, (at around 5lbs 6 oz) the preemie clothes were too small. I recommend getting newborn size. Some of the newborn onesies are actually quite small at the newborn size.
    TTC#1 since 12/06 1st IVF w ICSI: 6/14/10 -- BFP!...low beta... chemical preg. 2nd IVF = August 19 16 -- 18 eggs September 2- BFP! September 16th - TWINS! Due May 9th Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image Visit The Nest!
  • Gerber NB clothes will probably fit the baby well.  They run small and fit DD perfectly when she was around 5 lbs.  Most preemie clothes only go up to 5 lbs, which your niece/nephew is really close to!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I would definitely find out when her NICU allows clothes - the PP are right she may not need preemie sized clothes.  My DD is tiny and I bought her some outfits made just for preemies that are sized by weight on a website - The Preemie Store.  They have the cutest little hats! most NICU babies can wear hats no matter what their size
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"