Preemies

Pregnant Again

Hi.  I gave birth to a 24 week preemie boy in October of last year.  They did not know what caused me to go into preterm labor.  We are now pregnant again (unplanned).  We weren't sure when we conceived and I went to the Dr.'s last week and went for an u/s this morning.  I am 16 weeks along and the due date is Oct. 11th.  Hoping to go the distance this time.

Re: Pregnant Again

• wow! Congrats! Will you be getting 17P injections this pregnancy?
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Wow, didn't you just find out recently? Already out of the first tri! Congrats on the Irish twins :) Do you want to join the Pregnant After Preemie Check-in?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My doc says yes to the P17.  Yes, I knew I was pregnant (always got pregnant easily never could stay pregnant due to my uterine lining not thickening up) and by the time I could make an appt. to be seen I had to change it b/c ds had some issues with the casts he had at the time.  SO, I finally made it in there.  But I was shocked the pregnancy was good.  I had to have meds before conception last time and did an IUI.
  • Yes, I just checked in!
  • ayramayram member
    Congrats!  Hoping for a long, healthy, happy pregnancy!  I had a big 7 pounder after two preemies, so it can be done!  Good luck!
    Mom to 4 boys under age 6 Evan, Darren, Liam & Isaac
  • imagebeyoga:
    My doc says yes to the P17.  Yes, I knew I was pregnant (always got pregnant easily never could stay pregnant due to my uterine lining not thickening up) and by the time I could make an appt. to be seen I had to change it b/c ds had some issues with the casts he had at the time.  SO, I finally made it in there.  But I was shocked the pregnancy was good.  I had to have meds before conception last time and did an IUI.

Ahh, ok. You're going to have to intro yourself over on the 2u2 board! It's kind of a slow board, though, and like 70% of the posts are about double strollers hahaha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations!

• Thanks I didn't know there was a 2u2 board.
  • Congrats! Hope you have a healthy full term baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"