Houston Babies
Options

stroller WWYD

I am trying to decide how many of our strollers to keep. I currently have a single SNG, a Chicco Trevi (single stroller that the infant seat can snap in to), and a Joovy Caboose Ultralight. Obviously, keeping the Joovy. The only time I can think I'd use the SNG or Trevi (don't need to keep both) is when I run DD in to preschool, but I guess I could either just carry the infant seat or use the Joovy for that. I was thinking of keeping the Trevi, just to have a single stroller option if I ever only had DD#2 with me, but the Joovy isn't really that much bigger/longer, so I could just use it then too.

I'm rambling. Someone just tell me what to do ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: stroller WWYD

• Options
    You're so smart to already have your double.  I waited until baby #2 was 4 months old before I caved and bought one.  We had four strollers at one point but finally gave away our SNG and the single.  We kept the $20 umbrella and the Joovy.  I used the Joovy as a single quite a bit with no problems.  I got to where I could even pull it out of the car and unfold it with one arm when needed.  HTH.

• Options

I would keep your Trevi.  We have gotten a lot of use out of the Joovy and highly recommend it, but our single Maclaren has really come in handy lately.  It folds a lot smaller, which is convenient when packing a bunch of other things in the car when you may or may not need a stroller.  Also, DS2 will transfer sleeping to the Maclaren more easily than the Joovy, which sometimes comes in handy.

We ended up getting rid of our snap n go like stroller, as it folded to a similar size as the Joovy 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd keep everything for a few more months.  We are finally down to the joovy, 2 umbrella strollers (one in each car), and 2 Bobs (one single one double).  We use them all for various things.  I love the Bob, but only use it from the house....  use the umbrella with 1 kid and the joovy with 2.  I ditched the Trevi when we got rid of the infant seat.  I easily sold them on CL.  However, I did use it when it when Luca was at MDO and it was just me and the girl.
  • Options

imagebpaullo:
    I'd keep everything for a few more months.  We are finally down to the joovy, 2 umbrella strollers (one in each car), and 2 Bobs (one single one double).  We use them all for various things.  I love the Bob, but only use it from the house....  use the umbrella with 1 kid and the joovy with 2.  I ditched the Trevi when we got rid of the infant seat.  I easily sold them on CL.  However, I did use it when it when Luca was at MDO and it was just me and the girl.

I am dying for a double BOB but it's just not going to happen :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Maybe I'm extra lazy, but I like having a stroller in the house and one in the car. Though I do end up moving my Joovy in and out a lot because I use it the most. The single stroller gets used when DS just won't sleep and DH takes him on a long night time walk (and we still have those nights even at 18mo). I'm also keeping the single with the idea that I might need it for DS at some point when DD is too big to ride.
    - Jena
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"