Two Under 2
Options

s/o weight - what does your PP belly look like

All of the baby weight is gone, just trying to lose the TTC weight but for some reason these 8 lbs are all in my stomach area. 

Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!

Re: s/o weight - what does your PP belly look like

• Options
    it looks like a hot mess! hanging :(
  • Options
    My youngest is 15 months...and I still look 5 months pg despite being back down to my pre-pg weight :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJilybean17:
    My youngest is 15 months...and I still look 5 months pg despite being back down to my pre-pg weight :(

Before I got pg, this was me as well.  Pre-pg weight (WAHOO!), but still had the 5 month baby bump (BOO!).

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    God bless Spanx!
  • Options
    A hot mess. lol. The weight is all gone (I gained 30lbs with #1, lost it all before I got pregnant with #2, then only gained 20lbs with #2 that came off quick), but there's lots of loose skin especially in my lower abdomen. 2 c-sections in less than 13 months is bound to do some damage since I Have zero stomach muscles left, and I'm sure it will take a very long time to get back to some level of normalcy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Not too bad.  Nothing to show off (no bikinis this summer thankyouverymuch) but nothing too scary.  I am shocked because my son was 9 pounds 11 ounces and I was H.U.G.E. toward the end. 

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

• Options
    Thanks for making me feel not alone : )
    Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
  • Options

imagesweetpea2003:
    Not too bad.  Nothing to show off (no bikinis this summer thankyouverymuch) but nothing too scary.  I am shocked because my son was 9 pounds 11 ounces and I was H.U.G.E. toward the end. 

THIS! Except my DD was 9lbs 6oz.  

Here is my belly at 8 weeks pregnant w/#3.  

DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is MESSED up. I actually need surgery to fix the diastasis-severe separation of the muscles. I don't think it had to do with having babies back to back though. It was thus was after ds1.
  • Options
    I have a lot of loose skin.  I'm down to pre-preg weight but my stomach is just saggy looking.
  • Options

I was down to 20 pounds under my pre-preg weight when DD was 9 weeks old (I was probably 40 pounds over weight to begin with when I got pregnant though) and then I gained 15 pounds and now I'm pregnant again..

What a hot mess.. I can't wait to be done so I can wear regular clothes for more than 2 months! =) 

IAmPregnant Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

One word sentences.

Scary.

Fat.

Gross.

Depressive.

I seriously still look atleast 6 months pregnant.  Nothing fits, I have to get clothes that have stretchy waists' or else they don't fit right over my fat roll.

It's fvcking ridic.  I'm sick of it, lol.  

I weighed 120 when I got pregnant with Peyton, 165+ when I delivered and I was 130 when I got pregnant with Morgan, still looked semi pregnant.  (Strangers would ask, bless their evil little hearts).  Now i'm at 140 and holding steady.  

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

• Options
    imagelkf041:

Here is my belly at 8 weeks pregnant w/#3.  

Thanks for this. Now I'm going to cry for a month.

• Options

You clearly workout. 

Mine looks alright being only 10 days pp. It becomes smaller and smaller by the day. I expect to look somewhat decent in about a week or so. I started at 110 with DS and gained 50 lbs. Lost everything but 5 lbs. Started at 115 with DD and I'm back to 115 but still have a little belly. I expect to go back down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 110 with DS. This is with a lot of nursing, diet control and working out though. Nothing comes easy or free! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"