February 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone else...

Have numbness in one of their legs? I didn't have it while I was pregnant so I don't think it's because of my sciatic nerve. I think it has something to do with my epidural. It's not like I have no feeling, it's just a little numb and strange feeling.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else...

• Options
    No, that would freak me out a bit. I hope someone can ease your mind.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 5eaaf87b-ad37-4eed-9526-ebc7b28aed0d.jpg photo d035cb36-2bee-4dc9-8bf7-15d34ec258be.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, it's really strange. I'm kind of starting to get used to it, except when I have an itch or shave my legs. It just feels totally different than when I touch the other leg. So weird.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have it in my wrist and it has been there since DS was born. I keep forgetting to talk to my OB about it.

ETA: It is like it is numb, but not numb it just has a weird "sensitive" feeling.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    definitely can be from the epidural.  I would call your ob about it.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options
    I have a spot like this on my back, but it comes and goes, and seems to happen gradually less. Freaked me out for awhile.
  • Options
    i actually had the numb spot before pregnancy. doctors never really knew why and told me not to worry about it unless the area got bigger. during prenancy normal feeling returned to my leg. just recently the numbness came back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"