Single Parents

**Darth**

Are you going to post any more details about your recent ticker change? I need to live vicariously through you.

That was so not what I expected when I opened your post. Congrats again!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: **Darth**

• I'm glad you asked this because I was wondering too.

I want to know if we get to be excited about your baby and a wedding? Was this because of those posts about wedding dresses and rings? 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
  • It was very unexpected and unplanned. I had been taking LoSeasonique, and not expecting my period for a few more months. But, I was feeling like crap. I actually thought it was mono, because some kids at school have had it (and I've had it and know the symptoms). Then I remembered that I used to feel that way early in my pregnancy. So I tested and yep, pregnant.

I told the bf and we were both shocked. He then hugged me and said he went from having one child to four in under a year, but couldn't be happier. He's actually excited about things....probably more so than I've been.

We still haven't told our families, and probably won't for a few weeks. We had already been discussing getting engaged later this year, and married in a year or two. While we may move up the engagement, I'm not in a huge rush to be legally bound to someone again.  

So yes, you guys can be happy for us. We're extremely happy with each other. 

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Loading the player...
  • imageDarthNBJenni:

I told the bf and we were both shocked. He then hugged me and said he went from having one child to four in under a year, but couldn't be happier. He's actually excited about things....probably more so than I've been.

I read this and wanted to cry. He sounds wonderful!

Congratulations again! You deserve all the happiness in the world! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"