2nd Trimester
Options

Appointments this week...

I have my monthly doctor's appt tomorrow morning at 8:30. He didn't have the results back from my ultrasound the last time I saw him, so I'm going to ask him about that. I did call the office a couple days after my ultrasound and they said everything looked good, but I still want to get the doctor's opinion on things.

Anyone else have an appt this week? Ultrasound?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Appointments this week...

• Options
    I'm confused on why you have to wait for ultrasound results. I have had 3 and they tell me right away everything I need to know. Are you a high risk? This is my 1st pregnancy, but I haven't heard of having to wait for US results before.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I have 3 doctor's appointments tomorrow. I see a Geneticist, the High Risk OB, and then my regular OB.

GL with your appt. and I hope you don't have to wait for the results. :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsEllis10:
    I'm confused on why you have to wait for ultrasound results. I have had 3 and they tell me right away everything I need to know. Are you a high risk? This is my 1st pregnancy, but I haven't heard of having to wait for US results before.

I had my ultrasound on March 28th (not at my doctor's office), then I had my doctor appt the next morning. The people from the place that I got my ultrasound done at hadn't sent him over the information yet, he didn't get it until that afternoon. They should have sent it the afternoon before, but I don't know what happened. I'm not considered high risk. No news is good news with my doctor and he never called, however I called the doctor's office the afternoon of my doctor's appt and they said everything looked ok. I had to wait until my next appt (tomorrow) to see my doctor again and talk about the results. I'm sure if I would have gotten my ultrasound at my doctor's office I would have had my results right then, but I went to a different location to get it done. If they had sent the info to my doctor right away like they should have then my doctor could have went over the results and had them ready for me when I saw him last time.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMNCP:

I have 3 doctor's appointments tomorrow. I see a Geneticist, the High Risk OB, and then my regular OB.

GL with your appt. and I hope you don't have to wait for the results. :) 

Thanks! Good luck with all of yours Smile

• Options
    Understandable! My doctor is a "no news is good news" type too.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

imageMrsEllis10:
    Understandable! My doctor is a "no news is good news" type too.

I like it that way... but then you get anxious thinking they might call! lol. It's sure nice when they don't though.

• Options
    I have my anatomy scan on Friday.  I had the CVS done, so we already know the sex.  That takes a little bit of the pressure off.  :)  Now I just have to hope that everything else is okay!
    Happy Spring!.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have my anatomy scan tomorrow at 8:20.  I also had a CVS done so we know it's a girl but it's just a double check that everything looks good.  It's my last u/s for the pregnancy and I'm just so excited to see her again since my first u/s was for the cvs and that came with a lot of anxiety.  I'll feel so good tomorrow when they confirm everything is good but I have these small fears that they are going to tell me tomorrow that it's a boy, which would be great too, but it would mean that they did the CVS wrong.  It's such a small chance and they take my blood to verify they didn't just get my cells but there is always that small doubt in my mind.  Good luck everyone! 

• Options

My monthly appt is Friday and I can't wait!!! Feels like it's been forever. Don't have anymore ultrasounds scheduled anytime soon. All I know is they'll check for the heartbeat and even though I've heard it twice now, I'll be nervous till I hear that little woosh woosh sound.

• Options
    My monthly appointment is tomorrow afternoon. I also have my glucose screening tomorrow at my appointment. Our next ultrasound will be for growth near the end of May I believe. I wish we could get one tomorrow. We haven't seen our little girl in 7 weeks and I am sure she looks sooo different now! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"