TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

~*~*~*DoingItRight~*~*~*

Hey girl!  Was just catching up on posts this morning and wanted to say big hugs on the loss of a 4-Her.  I just saw the notifications from over the weekend from the All-star listserve.  Such a shame.  I didn't realize you were a 4-Her as well.  I'm starting to wonder if we've met before?  Were you a state camper or anything?  I did Alpha I one year (not sure which) and did OMC from probably 1997-2002 or so.

How did your follie check go today?  I hope you had more action today.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*~*~*DoingItRight~*~*~*

• Options

:::butting in:::

Ade2be! I can't believe how far along you are! And with twins! Ahhhhhh!!!! Congrats, hun!

:::butting out:::

• Options
    imageroxyttandme:

:::butting in:::

Ade2be! I can't believe how far along you are! And with twins! Ahhhhhh!!!! Congrats, hun!

:::butting out:::

Thanks girl!  We're still in shock here :)

I wondered how you were doing and saw your re-intro.  Missed you!  I'm glad you are doing well!  Sorry about your foot though :( 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I went to Alpha I in like 1997 and then Alpha II in 2001.  I was not a big State camper.  I wish that I would have been.  I did Teen Weekend the whole time that I was old enough.  What county were you from?  I am from Harrison.  Jim Simms was my Extension Agent.  I showed animals at the state fair and Jackson's Mill.  What year were you inducted.  I am just so saddened by the loss.

I am so excited for you.  I looks like there are 7 follies now, but one is only at 5 so I am pretty sure that it is out.  I head back in on Wednesday .

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options
    imageDoingItRight:

I went to Alpha I in like 1997 and then Alpha II in 2001.  I was not a big State camper.  I wish that I would have been.  I did Teen Weekend the whole time that I was old enough.  What county were you from?  I am from Harrison.  Jim Simms was my Extension Agent.  I showed animals at the state fair and Jackson's Mill.  What year were you inducted.  I am just so saddened by the loss.

I am so excited for you.  I looks like there are 7 follies now, but one is only at 5 so I am pretty sure that it is out.  I head back in on Wednesday .

Wow - I'm sure that we would have been at the teen weekend stuff at the same time then...maybe even Alpha.  I just don't remember what year I did that (I was kinda old for Alpha whenever I went...at least to be a first year camper and didn't care for it all that much...but I LOVED OMC).  I sorta remember Jim Simms.  Our extension agent wasn't all that involved.

I was a from Putnam County and a Cherokee.  I miss 4-H so much.  I tried to get involved with the program out here in Indiana, but it just wasn't the same.  WV has a really awesome program compared to other states, in my opinion.  I did raise lambs, but only at the county level.  I mostly did it so that I could do the specal lamb project and work with a special needs kid on raising one, which was a lot of fun.  I really miss my 4-H days.  Lets see...I would have been inducted into All-stars in 1999 during OMC.  I went to a couple all-star weekends, but its been several years since I've done that.  Wow - so she was from your county.  What do you do with the 4-H program still? 

I hope some of your follies catch up!  I'm so rooting for your IVF to be successful!!!

• Options
    I just checked out your blog and realized that your on follistim.  I still have one 300IU vial of follistim in my fridge from my IUI cycle.  I'm sure you have enough meds for this cycle and I so hope that it doesn't get cancelled, but if you end up needing more follistim, let me know and I'll send it your way.  I need to find a good home for it :)
  • Options

I have the Interstate Exchange group that I run.  With that we host people from another state one year and then the next year we travel there.  It is a week and I love working with the kids.  It is also really cool to see the 4-H programs in other states.  I love West Virginia's 4-H program.  I was a 4-H Extension agent in Virginia before moving back to WV.  They had a good program, but it was not what I consider real 4-H.

We actually lived in Hurricane for a few years when I was little.  My dad was very instrumental in getting the Putnam County fair started or something like that. 

I would love the follistim if this cycle is unsuccessful.  I am trying to stay hopeful.  I really appreciate your thoughts.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options

Oh my goodness...what a small world.  I grew up in Buffalo, so just across the river. 

I didn't realize you were an extension agent for a while.  That's really cool.  The interstate exchage group sounds really cool.  It is amazing how different every state is in their program. 

I'll be stalking your cycle :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"