Detroit Babies

Molars

Year one molars are horrid, nasty things. That is all.
Come chat with other moms: www.metrodetroitmommy.com!

Re: Molars

• Ugh, don't tell me that.  I refuse to believe they are horrible.  After what we went through with 5 teeth cutting at once I think I'll die if I have to go through that again.  Ok, but really I am so not looking forward to molars cutting :(
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Aw I'm sorry to hear that.  Lucas popped his and I didnt even know it until he was laughing and I saw them in there.  For us the top four were the worst, they were so big.
    Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I really hope others do not have issues, but we have had a heck of a time here. Three days of fever, fussiness and no sleep. Finally two of them broke through and he seems better.

Good grief.

Does he really need a mouthful of teeth? 

• imageBigyellowdog:

I really hope others do not have issues, but we have had a heck of a time here. Three days of fever, fussiness and no sleep. Finally two of them broke through and he seems better.

Good grief.

Does he really need a mouthful of teeth? 

I really cant imagine what they are going through, it has to be horrible :(  I guess its best they go through it when they are younger so they forget.

But the teeth are so cute.  I was cleaning up Lucas' tray from lunch yesterday and there were little bite marks on his piece of bread and I just about died from the cuteness :)  And I have a hard time remembering what he even looked like toothless.

Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is terribly cute. I can't remember the toothless look either! He's had teeth since he was 7 months....

Little bite marks, heh heh...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"