TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

::Suntoto::Roxy::Kelin:: **warning- pic and ticker inside**

Hello lovely ladies!! I just wanted to let you guys know I have been lurking over here a bit to see what is going on with everyone but I sometimes feel strange about posting yet I want to see the ladies that I know from ttcal are doing...

Suntoto- I am so so so excited for you- I am praying so hard that this works and becomes your stick forever baby.  I have everything crossed for you and DH.  

Roxy- I think about you often and glad to see you are back.  ((HUGS))

Kelin- Congrats on your foster LO!!  It must be such a whirlwind right now for you so many changes so fast!  I am so happy for you and hope to see you over PAL more!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ::Suntoto::Roxy::Kelin:: **warning- pic and ticker inside**

• Options

Awww, thanks hun! I lurk over on your board too.... I have to check on you ladies. How is LO? So dang cute!!!

How are you doing??

• Options
    Hey thank you for the well wishes.  We are hopeful, but if this one doesn't work we have 5 other chances, so hopefully something will work! Wink
    Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageroxyttandme:

Awww, thanks hun! I lurk over on your board too.... I have to check on you ladies. How is LO? So dang cute!!!

How are you doing??

Awww- thanks! LO is great- time goes by so quickly it's amazing.  She is quite the little peanut but pedi is not worried so I try not to stress about it either. I'm good too- still adjusting to working and time being scarce but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Glad you lurk...I'm not the only one :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have to say... she is so flipping cute! I just want to give her a big squeezee.....
  • Options
    Thank you so much!  We are excited to be able to help this LO until she can go to her forever home.  She is truly a sweet baby and I am enjoying the "momma" experience I am getting.  I didn't know it would be so much work!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

:::::butting in:::::

Just to say I keep all of you in my T&P too. 

This journey is so hard,, but soooooooooworth it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"