Parenting after 35
Options

Happy Easter everyone!

Mine was non-eventful. DH works in hospitality (ugh) and he's working today, like most other holidays. My parents don't live here and my friends are doing family stuff, so it's just me and Adrian today. It's been kind of lonely, maybe next year my folks will visit us earlier. They're coming in May and I can't wait.

Anyway, Happy Easter everyone! I hope y'all had a beautiful day Big Smile

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: Happy Easter everyone!

• Options

Big Smile

We went out yo a fancy brunch with my mom and step dad. DH is putting M down for his nap now. 

• Options
    Happy Easter!  
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    M.AmyM.Amy member
    I wish you lived near by! We had a Easter Brunch with a hodge podge of neighbors and friends.  We don't have family around so we make our own.
  • Options

We joined you in an uneventful day.  We had a quiet dinner and a walk around the neighborhood.

Happy Easter!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Happy Easter. Bummer to be alone on the the holidays. We took a little trip - full of sleeplessness and vomit :-)
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • Options
    We had a great day! Big brother was having a good day (he has high-functioning autism) and even played with Victor some. And Victor napped at the perfect time, so that the three of us were able to sit and eat lunch together. Nice family day. Happiness all around. :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"