April 2011 Moms
Options

Contractions

I was awoken at 1:30 this am with contractions about every 15 to 20 minutes.  They have gotten to be about 5 to 6 min apart at times and then go to 10 so nothing really regular.

I went to the mall today and walked for 4 hours and was uncomfortable and still having the contractions.

Tonight in the last 30 minutes they are worse and 6 to 12 minutes apart.  They are bringing tears to my eyes at times.

I just wish my water would break! :(  I don't see this getting worse or better for tonights sleep.  Im call the ob dept at 10 to see what they think if they continue to be so close.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Contractions

• Options
    Oh wow... if they're that strong, they're probably not BH anymore - have you called yet?  It would be worth it to chat with someone and see if it's time to go in!
    "All of this is crazy, and amazing" -Mat Kearney Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ~ personal blog~ * ~ photography blog ~
  • Options
    I would call too, because if they are that bad, they might be able to give you something to help you sleep or it could be labor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Called. Told me to wait another hour or two to see if they increase.  Since then they have been solid 3 to 8 apart and pain is increasing.....I think it might be the night.  or this is really faking me out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh I hope it was and you got to go in!  Gives me hope since we had the same due date =0)

Oh, and then an Easter baby, too !!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"