Hawaii Babies
Options

*** Lori, Libby's mama ***

Hey I saw on your blog that you have the good manners books (the ones with the pigs) - do you like them? I've looked at them a number of times but have never actually taken the plunge and bought them. Smile

Re: *** Lori, Libby's mama ***

• Options

imageredshoegirl:
    Hey I saw on your blog that you have the good manners books (the ones with the pigs) - do you like them? I've looked at them a number of times but have never actually taken the plunge and bought them. Smile

Libby LOVES them. I think they're fine, I "embellish" the text that is written so they better reflect how we'd like her to use her manners and why. For example, one says "having good manners makes others happy." and we want her to have good manners so SHE can be happy too, KWIM? It'll say, "When I want to get someone's attention I say excuse me." and then I'll add: "Excuse me, I have something to say..." so she gets the actual usage modeled too.  

Anyway, I got them for a good price online and hadn't been able to read them before I ordered. That said, I am happy with them since she's all about please, TY, excuse me and sorry these days. Oh, and as an aside, for some reason, J and I have decided that the piggy family is British and the main piggy's name is Simon.

This is the set we have.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"