April 2011 Moms
Options

Wesley is here!

Wesley James-Keith arrived 4-21!  I had a scheduled induction and it went as well as I could have asked.  The laboring was long, 13 hours and the I pushed for about an hour and a half, but he was a bigger baby so it was better for him to move down slow and not rush him.  I got the epi at about 3cm and about 5 hours into the process and I do not regret that decision at all. She did have to cut me some and that is the most painfull part, but the worst part of the entire process was right after she finished putting my lady bits back together.  I almost passed out and my blood pressure tanked, it was unreadable.  That was a scary few minutes and I couldnt get out of bed for most of the night.  He is a very good baby, he has been sleeping alot and eating pretty well. He latched on great right after birth and has been doing good since.  We just got home today and we are all tired lol. 

But my little boy is the most handsome little boy in the world and I would do it all over again.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wesley is here!

• Options

Congrats!

Smile 

• Options
    Congrats..i had the same issue with my blood pressure dropping suddently and i kept coming in and out of consciousness...those little wesleys took a lot out of us...enjoy 
    Married DH 5/28/08
    DS Born 4/13/11
    DD Born 3/38/15

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GHBEAGHBEA member
    Congratulations
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.