Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Overnight pull up that works?!?!

My DD is 3 yo. Fully potty trained during the day since 2yo but still wakes up every morning pretty wet. I have been using Huggies Night Time pull ups but this past week she has been leaking out just about every morning.. She is 42" tall and about 37-38lb I use the 3T-4T size, haven't seen any bigger size then that. Any of you have any luck with anything else? THANKS!

Re: Overnight pull up that works?!?!

• Options
    I was at Costco yesterday and they had 4T-5T ones.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We went through that for awhile with my 4 yr old that is about the same size. I went up to the 4t/5t and it didn't help. Also tried pampers brand. The only thing that did help was cut back on fluids 1 hr before bedtime. Also going potty right before laying down as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Try diaper doublers or a maxi pad.

They'll add extra absorbency to your existing pull up.

I think BRU sells them. 

I also 2nd the limiting fluids after dinner. 

We also do a double bladder empty at bed time.  Right before bath and then again after story and just before turning out the lights.

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options
    Lurker here -- my neighbor's 5 yo daughter still wets during the night and her mom swears by Pamper's Underjams. They go up to 65 lbs and soak up a ton.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD #1 born 9/07 ** DD #2 born 7/11 ** Operation Take Back My Body has begun 10/11
    Upcoming Races
    Gobble Wobble 5K 11/24/11 - Abington, PA 29:40
    Superbowl 10K 02/05/12 - Allentown, PA 54:28 PR!!!!
    Broad Street 10 Mile Run 05/06/12 - Philadelphia, PA 1:30:44
    Rock and Roll Half Marathon 09/16/12 - Philadelphia, PA
    Philadelphia (Half?!?) Marathon 11/18/12 - Philadelphia, PA
  • Options

We used a cloth diaper doubler inside a pullup or diaper.  (I think ours was a hemp fiber and VERY absorbent.) It had the added benefit (when he got closer to training at night) of being something he could feel as wet and prompt him to get up and go. 

• Options
    We ended up switching to Goodnights - DS was leaking out of the overnight pull-ups like crazy. 
    DS1 9/2008 * DD 8/2011 * EDD DS2 3/2016
  • Options
    I know that as a daycare teacher it seems that Pullup training diapers(any brand) LEAK a lot more than a regular diaper.  So my suggestion is if they can still fit in a size 5 or 6 diaper I would put them in that.  And I also agree about limiting the liquids and go potty right before bed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We use Pampers Easy Ups at night. I think they're 5's. We have never had a leak.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"