Houston Babies
Options

Pedi GI dr?

Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.
After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
BFP with no treatment!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Pedi GI dr?

• Options

I don't have personal experience with him, but Dr. Bryan Vartabedian is supposed to be awesome. He wrote the book Colic Solved: The Essential Guide to Infant Reflux and the Care of Your Crying, Difficult-to-Soothe Baby and reading it was a huge turning point in dealing with Evan's reflux. It gave me so much more insite to the problem and great information that helped me discuss matters better with his Pedi.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Options
    My nephew sees Dr. Navarro.  My sister has been very happy with their office and the level of care my nephew receives.  He has severe pancreatic insufficiency  caused by Cystic Fibrosis.  They have seen several other pediatric GIs, but feels my nephew gets the best care with Dr. Navarro's office.  They are very proactive, without being overly aggressive with treatment and testing. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My niece sees one at TCH whose name escapes me right now.  I'll try to remember to ask for the name.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dr. Ashish Debroy.

The nicest and smartest doc in the world! has the best bed side manner, and just plain adorable and sweet!

713-486-1200 (missouri city)

832-325-7157 (med center)

18 Months!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagetxbootsy:

Dr. Ashish Debroy.

The nicest and smartest doc in the world! has the best bed side manner, and just plain adorable and sweet!

713-486-1200 (missouri city)

832-325-7157 (med center)

My nephew has also seen him.   He is in the same practice as Navarro.  He came and saw my nephew a couple of times during his hospital stay and was wonderful, as was Dr. Gleason.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Thank you!
    After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
    BFP with no treatment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"