TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Anyone hear from Kellin?

I am dying over here! I can't wait to hear all about her LO! Or at least as much as she can tell us.....

I wonder if she is allowed to post a pic? Probably not, huh? Darn it....  

Anyone hear from her?

Re: Anyone hear from Kellin?

• Options
    I don't think she is allowed to share pictures. But she has been in my thoughts today.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    Hi ladies!  It's ... 230 am my time and I have only slept 1 hour since 10pm.  We are struggling a bit because she isn't calming down and staying asleep.  I don't blame her, we are strangers.  I am just glad it's the weekend so we can try and sleep when she sleeps tomorrow. And butterfly is right, with foster kids, no pictures or names are allowed over the internet.  Trust me, if it was legal for me to show you this cute baby I would.  Ok, time to teach myself to swaddle.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck!!!!  I hope that she will grow comfortable with you really quick.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options
    Good luck! You're right, it is probably hard for her to adjust and may not even be used to being loved. I hope this weekend goes smoothly!
  • Options
    I bet it won't take her long to get adjusted to you and your DH. I think you and your DH are doing a wonderful thing. I have a lady at my work who foster care mom and has adopted some kids. I have mentioned to my DH it is such a wonderful gift to give these kids a home he does not want to though until later in life which I am ok with. I am happy for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It is so nice to hear from you!  I bet it is hard work, but what you are doing is amazing.  I hope the adjusment doesn't take much longer.  Keep us in the loop.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

So happy for you guys!!!  I hope she's starting to settle in & rest easier.  Squeeeee, you have a baby at home :):)

Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"