VBAC

Why did I not come here sooner?

Hello ladies!

I ended up having c-section with my DS, long story, actually I just posted it on the birth stories forum the other day "frustrating birth".  Anyway, I had (and still have) issues with what all happened or did not happen.  When I hear about other women's birth stories I get jealous, and I NEED to know if they had a c-section or not.  Then I feel myself roll my eyes and become jealous like a 12 year old child.  I know, I have issues.  Anway, I have a new Dr. now, but I really do think that I need to educate myself for my next birth and not just "trust my Dr.".  One of you ladies gave me some reading material advice and I am thankful for that.  What questions did you ask your Dr. about a VBAC and how did you prepare for advocating yourself in the delivery room?

Thanks ladies!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Why did I not come here sooner?

• I apologize, I jumped the gun a bit.  Already found some great questions to ask!  I have also decided that if my Dr. is not 100% on board with a VBAC I will find a new provider once again. 

• Welcome! Let us know how the consult goes with your new OB. Feel free to ask any questions that come to mind.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome to the board!  Let us know what your new doctor has to say.

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you girls!  You seriously gave me tears, BECAUSE YOU UNDERSTAND!

Sorry, a litte emotional.

• Congrats!  The VBAC board is a great place to post.  Lots of non-judgemental people to listen and give advice.  Also, a great place to ready positive stories and start the healing process.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"