North Carolina Babies
Options

Recs for a photographer???

Jacob is turning two (hard to believe) and we want to get his 2 year old photos taken. We used to just go to Picture People in the mall since he's pretty easy to get to cooperate and I love walking out with photos in my hand all within an hour, but they closed! Any suggestions for a local photographer who isn't too expensive? I know some of you ladies do photography on the side, so if so, let me know if you are interested!
image Aiden Jude is on his way! Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Recs for a photographer???

• Options
    I don't have a suggestion for a photographer - we've had good experiences with Portrait Innovations in Southpoint and JCPenney's at North Hills. Jacob is too cute, I can't believe he's 2 already!!!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options

We have also used Portrait Innovations at Southpoint with good results if you're looking for a place you can walk out of with photos in hand.

As for photographers, check out Jenhum - Sweet and Sunny.  She did my siggy photo, and if you scroll down the page, ECUGirl posted a link so some photos she did of Nate a few days ago.

GL!  Can't believe Jacob is turning 2 already! :)

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have used Portrait innovations at South Point, Jenhum,  and Angelpack just did some for Callie that turned out awesome!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

https://www.laurengarrisonphoto.com/

she's doing my maternity session tomorrow.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    www.loebachstudios.com
  • Options
    I recommend Angelpak!  She is awesome.  And affordable!  :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"