Houston Babies

Wondering if I should test

So I went from having 14 day periods that started about every 14 days to being 3 days late. I also feel like I'm gonna puke. I think it is just the new pill I am on, but I also wonder if I should test. Maybe I'll run by the Dollar Store tomorrow.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

Re: Wondering if I should test

• Um, yes.
    imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • During all of the fertility treatments I was basically told that I don't ovulate on my own and there is little to no chance I could get pregnant on my own. I'm going to get a test tomorrow just in case.

TTC #2 since Dec 2011

• Loading the player...
  • imageSigmundsGirl:
    During all of the fertility treatments I was basically told that I don't ovulate on my own and there is little to no chance I could get pregnant on my own. I'm going to get a test tomorrow just in case.

I never ovulated on my own, did fertility treatments for #1 and then.....  well I have 2 kids..... Just sayin, you never know...

• I'd test. You never know...
    After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
    BFP with no treatment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageCajun_gal:
    I'd test. You never know...

Even my RE said there is some truth to that old saying "nothing fixes infertility like a pregnancy."  My cycles (so far) are very regular, albeit a week longer than "normal", post baby.  But that's a dramatic improvement for me, I had 90 day cycles before. 

We joke that Cooper is handy like his daddy, he fixed the plumbing while he was in there.   ;)

My big boy is bounding towards 4! Baby brother coming in October!
    Hipster dog is not impressed.
  • Nope, not pregnant. Just more fun with a wacked-out cycle. Funny though, I was actaully somewhat excited about the idea of another baby.

Suzi - I wish pregnancy fixed my cycles. I didn't ovulate before, but at least they could be controlled with birth control pills. For the last 7-8 months I have been fighting with my cycles. This month I was happy to see I didn't start my period 2 weeks after the last one, but this time I didn't get one at all. Guess I'll be having another conversation with my Ob/gyn this coming week. ::sigh::

TTC #2 since Dec 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"