Georgia Babies
Options

Disney Store

Well...today I had to go to the mall after I dropped the twins off at preschool. We ate some Chick-fil-a while waiting on the stores to open. I had not visited the new Disney Store at perimeter yet. Then a lady came and asked if Molly wanted to "open" the store. If you have not been before it opens...you need to check it out. It is adorable. They play music and another saleslady comes walking down the pixie dust aisle holding this BIG key! Then they gave it to Molly to "unluck" the store. They also gave her a keepsake key of her own. so sweet!! The store is so nice and clean....for now that is. :)

Re: Disney Store

• Options
    That is awesome. Charlie would LOVE that. But getting him to leave the store would be another story :)
  • Options
    Sweet! This almost makes me want to drag gabba out there in the am!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Disney doesn't do anything halfway! That is so cute! We were at the grand opening a couple weekends and they had Mickey and Minnie there. Needless to say, the store was a mad house, but everyone was so nice and patient. Its a very nice store! The employees were encouraging the kids to play with everything, even if we weren't buying.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"