North Florida Babies

FABEN Group

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone else uses, or has used FABEN OBGYN to deliver? I am 28 weeks pregnant and have been seeing them, and thus far have been pretty satisfied. There have been a few billing issues that were quickly cleared up, and I still have not met Dr. Fox, but other than that I have no real complaints and actually really like a couple of the doctors and the midwife. 

I am asking because I have read a few horror stories on the WTE Jacksonville Parents board. I must say, as a FTM I'm a little scared, yet see no real reason to change? Just wondering if anyone else had any good/bad experiences with them.

Elizabeth Anniversary

Re: FABEN Group

• I have no experience with them but as a mom you will learn to trust your own instincts. Know what you want out of your birth experience and talk to them about it. You'll know by their responses if it meshes with your own feelings. If you feel good about it, go with them. if not, time to look elsewhere. 

• Ditto to adarlingzta.

I've seen them recommended a few times on here :)

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I do not have a personal experience, but I do know someone that works there and they strongly advised me against going there. I don't want to spread rumors since nothing has happened to me personally, but the things she told me were pretty bad. I think that they are probably fine to see for certain things, but I would never  have them deliver my child.

I don't want to scare you or anything, but I just wanted to tell you what I have heard since you asked.

Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"