Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

How soon did you start feeling heartburn/ nauseas?

I ovulated only 5 days ago, but I have been feeling heartburn in the morning and night the past 3 days; I even feel it now in middle of the afternoon. My diet hasn?t changed at all so I didn?t know if this means that I possible conceived. I thought that normally it was further into the 1st trimester when you start having morning sickness.

Do you know what is normal timeline to start feeling ?morning sickness?? I hope this is a good sign, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

Re: How soon did you start feeling heartburn/ nauseas?

• Options
    If you ovulated five days ago, and you started having heartburn at 2DPO, it's not a symptom of pregnancy. Sorry. Nobody has symptoms at 2DPO, because implantation doesn't occur until 6-10DPO. Even if you were to end up pregnant this cycle, your heartburn still wasn't caused by pregnancy.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Too soon at 5DPO. Also, this might be a better question for the first tri board.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How do you know you're 5DPO?  And no, you don't have symptoms that early.  Don't get your hopes up at 5DPO.
    <3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
    :'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
    <3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
    <3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

• Options
    I'm fairly certain that symptoms usual start around 6 weeks, give or take. At 5 DPO, you likely wouldn't have even experienced implantation yet.

• Options
    I have never been pregnant.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagegreeneyed_bride:
    If you ovulated five days ago, and you started having heartburn at 2DPO, it's not a symptom of pregnancy. Sorry. Nobody has symptoms at 2DPO, because implantation doesn't occur until 6-10DPO. Even if you were to end up pregnant this cycle, your heartburn still wasn't caused by pregnancy.

This.

• Options

i actually get nausea and hearburn with my AF - new fun symptom now that I'm off BCP.  i would suggest reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility - it explains so much!

good luck and have a nice day!

Me & DH = 34
  • Options
    Thank you all for your input. I figured that it was too early but I did not know since I've never been pregnant before.  I did ask the first trimester board but didn't get a response so I decided to post here since this is the board that I'm most active in.
  • Options
    Oh I would say I started to feel it right around never, but it got extremely noticeable when it never happened because I have never been pregnant.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Maybe if you didn't treat the drive-thru at Sonic like your own personal chef, you wouldn't have a problem with heartburn.
  • Options

imagehuskymomma94:
    I have never been pregnant.

This... me either

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options

imageBella61811:
    Too soon at 5DPO. Also, this might be a better question for the first tri board.

Yes

• Options
    When the sperm meets the egg
  • Options

imageretallica:
    Oh I would say I started to feel it right around never, but it got extremely noticeable when it never happened because I have never been pregnant.  

Big, fat, LOL

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
  • Options

image8lb6ozNewbornBabyJesus:
    Maybe if you didn't treat the drive-thru at Sonic like your own personal chef, you wouldn't have a problem with heartburn.

• Options

imagegreeneyed_bride:

How original, sweetcheeks.

• Options

imageretallica:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Actually, I rarely ever eat any fast food and I am in very good health so that would not be an issue.
  • Options

imageretallica:

bahahahaha!

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Options

Hmm. I had some heartburn in the 3rd tri last time.

Does that help?

2 girls and a dog
  • Options

1 and a half hours after I finished my spicy taco.

BFP # 2 9/25/14
    Official Due Date 5/29/15 & HB 143 on 10/13; 11/25 Harmony Results perfect & it's a Girl!

Pregnancy Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

Off BCP 5/2009
    TTC since July 2010
    DH's SA = Normal!
    Hysteroscopy 2/2011
    50mg Clomid / Progesterone 77.5 April 2011 = BFN
    25mg Clomid / Progesterone 53 May 2011= BFN
    25mg Clomid / Progesterone 44.3 June 2011= BFN
    5mg Femara / Progesterone 15.7 July 2011= BFN
    5mg Femara / Progesterone 14 August 2011= BFN
    5mg Femara + Crinone / Progesterone 32 September 2011=BFN
    5mg Femara + Crinone / Progesterone 14.9 October 2011=BFN
    First RE Appointment 11/2011
    Hysteroscopy 11/2011 & on Med break
    12/2011 Diagnosed with PCOS (Insulin Resistant)
    12/2011 Adding 1000 MG Metformin per day
    12/14/11 BFP
    Beta #1 664 Beta #2 3330 Beta #3 6160 Beta #4 19546
    Official Due Date 8/18/12 & HB 147 on 1/3; HB 171on  1/19
    Pre-term labor @ 29W bed-rest till Emergency C-Section

IT'S A GIRL

• Options
    You posted this on first tri and got great answers, what did you think you were going to get by asking us? 
    <3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
    :'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
    <3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
    <3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

I have experienced heartburn in passed pregnancies around 9dpo at the earliest. Nausea does not usually occur until later (around 5/ 6w).  I hope it is a sign of good things to come! FX you get a BFP in the upcoming days. 

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Options

imageretallica:

This.  Lay off the spicy, tomato based foods, and your heartburn should improve.  If having heartburn meant I was pregnant, I'd have a pack of kids running around right now.

• Options

Yeah...That's not a sign that you are K/U this early. Get some tums.

• Options
    imagesalt78:

imageretallica:

Love this!

• Options
    As many have already told you, way to early to feel anything except for maybe some sour boobs after implantation.  Other symptoms don't usually make an appearance until after you've seen your BFP.  GL, I hope this is the cycle!
    -adorUHbuL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"