Boston Babies

Playdates in Sudbury/Wayland/Framingham/Natick Area?

My name is Anne. My daughter, Natalie, is 3 months old. We live in Sudbury. I am a transplant from Ohio and I don't know very many people here, I know even fewer young Moms. I'm hoping to form some connections with other Moms in the area, and was wondering if anyone might want to meet up for a mall walk (Natick, perhaps?) or some other such activity.

My interests: writing, soccer, outdoors, crafts

Natalie's interests: her hands, drooling, and bright lights and windows  

Maybe we can get a group going? Post or PM me! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Playdates in Sudbury/Wayland/Framingham/Natick Area?

• I know that there is an active group called Metrowest Moms on Meetup.com, there is also a FB page for them, they meet up once a week at the Natick Mall or now that the weather is nice I believe are going to start meeting outdoors. I've yet to attend a meetup but everyone seems nice. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the heads-up, I'll look into that! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've heard the Sudbury Family network is great. That being said I have yet to join..but was part of a mom's group through Emerson Hospital.

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• We live in Framingham and my son is 5 months old.  I did join a Framingham mom's group, but no one has kids my son's age, or if they do, they have older kids, too. 

I'd love to meet for some walks now that the weather is getting better! 

• I sent you a PM
  • I sent a you PM too!

and you too jenvalet!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • littleyellowbirds, I sent you a PM.  But you can email me at jenvalet at gmail
  • Hi all,

I live in Ashland with a one month old.  Would love some meet up/walking friends.  Natick Mall is good for me and also looking for outdoor walks good with stollers?  Ashland State Park and Hopkington State Park are great.  I am looking forward to a great summer with my little one and hope to be outdoors often :)

Let me know.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"