Georgia Babies
Options

*Amy_729*

I saw your fave musician reply in the post below, David Gray, and didn't know if you knew he was coming this June to the Fox? I don't know if you have seen him live, but he is amazing, I have honestly seen him probably 20 times in the past 10 years, I love him so much!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Amy_729*

• Options
    Thanks for the heads up! I didn't know he was coming. I saw him at the Fox in either late 2002 or early 2003, shortly after the A New Day At Midnight album came out, and he was amazing. Seriously amazing. I had tickets to see him in 2004 or 2005, but he ended up canceling the Atlanta show, and I never bought tickets for the rescheduled show. I'll have to see when he is coming in June and see if I can go! He is my all time favorite artist. I can listen to his albums over and over again and never get sick of them.
  • Options
    It is June 28! We got our tickets on Friday I think? He is my all time favorite as well, I have dragged my dh to so many of his shows, our first dance was to Be Mine. I agree that his earlier stuff is even better! Do you like Travis? They are really good as well, not exactly the same as DG but that general style and really good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DH doesn't have the same love for David Gray that I do. LOL. He'll listen to him, but he doesn't love him the way I do. I haven't ever heard of Travis, but I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the rec!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"