Connecticut Babies
Options

RP: Anyone live in Hartford, CT area? Please help re: Easter

-->

My family and my two sisters families want to meet for Easter at a mid-point (I'm in NJ, one MA and one RI). We've gone to Pond House Cafe before and liked it but as of right now, they are not returning my phone call (from 9am). Open table says no availability..... I looked at Carmen Anthony Steakhouse but the mid-point location only opens at 4pm and we wanted brunch.

Any suggestions?

Re: RP: Anyone live in Hartford, CT area? Please help re: Easter

• Options

Depends on what you are looking for. In Rocky Hill right off of route 91 there is a Dakota steak house or On the border or Wooden Tap

Middletown, off of Route 9- There is a ton of resturants on main street - We love Amici's which is Italin, but there are a variety of places from Thai, Indian, Japenese, or Mexican all on the same street.

In Hartford you can try the Chowder Pot they have GREAT seafood and they are right off of rte 91 as well.

If you go farther up to Manchester there is a Mall and a ton of places to eat - Olive Garden, Bugaboo Creek, John Harvards Steak house, Longhorn, Red Robin, TGIF and Outback to name a few.

Hope this helps!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The Avon Old Farms Hotel has a great brunch. We went there for Mothers Day last year and really liked it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Adams Mill in Manchester also has a great brunch. Might be hard to get reservation at this point, though, but worth a shot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"