Philadelphia Babies
Options

With Love, Philadelphia

Hi Bump girls! I just wanted to drop in and wish you all hello; I think of you all and wonder how you've been - please leave an update because it would be great to hear :) After the fire and wedding our LO decided to come early...I guess he thought we were having a dull moment? Anyway, he's stable and gaining weight at HUP's NICU. He was born on 26 March at 9:23 p.m. after I'd unknowingly been in labor all day and had gone to work (waitressing). He weighed in at 3 lbs 11 oz and is up to 3 lbs 13 now. We love him the most <3 Now if he would just get bigger so he can come home...

Re: With Love, Philadelphia

• Options
    Oh, and I think he's slightly larger than a honeydew (17.5 inches). It's mildly amusing to see all the 'where I should be now' stats. What can you do? :)
  • Options
    EMTXEMTX member
    Oh my God, you have had the craziest year ever.

Congratulations, glad he is doing well! Glad you updated us!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageEMTX:

That all happened within six weeks!!!!! I'm over it and would like a nice serving of boring, everyday ho-hum. Hope you've been well <3

• Options
    EMTXEMTX member
    imageurbanflowerpot:

imageEMTX:

That all happened within six weeks!!!!! I'm over it and would like a nice serving of boring, everyday ho-hum. Hope you've been well <3

::dies::

Hugs to you. You've proved you can take whatever is thrown at you now!  I think you've got nothing but good karma coming to you :)

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageEMTX:

• Options
    imageEMTX:
    imageurbanflowerpot:

imageEMTX:

::dies::

Hugs to you. You've proved you can take whatever is thrown at you now!  I think you've got nothing but good karma coming to you :)

Let's knock on wood :)

Hugs back atcha!

• Options

wowowow - what a crazy and intense 6 weeks!!! Glad to hear your baby is growing and doing well - post pictures! What's the baby's name??

Hang in there and wishes for lots of boring and quiet days in the future!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    WOW So glad to hear that you and the baby are doing well.  Will keep you in my prayers!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, girls! I will post pictures soon - working on his birth story, too :) His name is Tristan Alexander, and today he weighed in at 4 lbs and 1 oz WOO! heavyweight.
  • Options
    Congratulations!  He was born on my birthday - it's a great day to be born :)  It was Harry Kalas' Birthday, too :)  Sending healthy and growing vibes to your very little one.  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageJaimers375:
    Congratulations!  He was born on my birthday - it's a great day to be born :)  It was Harry Kalas' Birthday, too :)  Sending healthy and growing vibes to your very little one.  

Yay for being birthday-twins! Thank you!

• Options
    Congratulations! Oliver was in the NICU too (for a month) - I know it can be so hard. Take advantage of being able to sleep some nights and learn a lot from the nurses! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"