Indiana Babies
Options

random thursday poll to liven up the board:)

1. what's your favorite room and your house and why?

2. if you could name your daughter any name what would it be?

3. if you could name your son any name would what would it be?

4. your occupation/ DH occupation

5. where did you honeymoon?

6. favorite place to grocery shop?

7. favorite meal to make?

*told you it was random:)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: random thursday poll to liven up the board:)

• Options

Josie's nursery--it turned out so cute--pink walls with a brown border with white polka dots.  Plus I incorporated in some Paris things.  My dad made her an awesome changing table too--pottery barn madison design.

Our 2nd choice was Katelyn.  I love Audrey, but Todd's ex is Audra and that's too close.

I like Jackson a lot, but it's gotten so popular.

4. your occupation/ DH occupation  chemistry teacher/manager of a team of brokers at a financial company

5. where did you honeymoon?  St. Lucia--we did everything backwards, so we actually just went 2 weeks ago.

6. favorite place to grocery shop?  I love trader joe's but don't get their often.  Aldi actually has great deals and high quality food, so sometimes I stop there.

7. favorite meal to make?  lasagna

• Options

1. what's your favorite room and your house and why? I would have to say Barrett's room too!  I worked so hard and out and I just love it!!  Its so bright and cheery. My father-in-law also replicated the pottery barn unit and made it for B!! :) 

2. if you could name your daughter any name what would it be? I love the name Campbell but DH doesn't

3. if you could name your son any name would what would it be? I love the name Cooper but DH doesn't

4. your occupation/ DH occupation- Kindergarten teacher/attorney

5. where did you honeymoon? Alaskan cruise, wish I could do it all again!!

6. favorite place to grocery shop? I LOVE trader joe's as well, but hate that it is like a 25 min. drive both ways.  I love Fresh Market as well.  I usually go to Kroger or Meijer

7. favorite meal to make? chicken and noodles in the crockpot..yummy!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. screen porch (in summer) and basement (in winter) - great escapes

2. Our girl name was Clara Elizabeth.  I also like Annie, Katherine (Kate), Caroline, and honestly I forget what my other tops were since it's kind of irrelevant now :-) ha.

3. Names I like are William "Wil", Benjamin (Ben), Alexander (Alex), Elliott, Oliver, and Nicholas (Nick)

4. was an engineer now a SAHM/ DH is an engineer

5. Maui

6. I like Marsh, I go to Target now (cheaper)

7. I haven't been in the mood to cook at all.  I really like to try new recipes best. 

• Options

1. what's your favorite room and your house and why? Our family room because it is the only room that is complete (we are renovating the whole house, we bought a fixer)

2. if you could name your daughter any name what would it be? Autumn

3. if you could name your son any name would what would it be? Austin (just a coincidence, not because it goes with Autumn)

4. your occupation/ DH occupation: Executive Assistant/Carpenter

5. where did you honeymoon? Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

6. favorite place to grocery shop? Kroger, the best deals

7. favorite meal to make? A phone call for take out, haha....

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I love polls! 

1. what's your favorite room in your house and why? I guess it's technically several rooms, but I love our basement. We just recently finished it and it has an awesome home theatre and bar, plus a big playroom for the kids and a nice laundry room.

2. if you could name your daughter any name what would it be? Natalie, Katherine, or Cora (already have Jocelyn)

3. if you could name your son any name would what would it be? Gabriel, Zachary, Kellen, or Beckett (already have Connor)

4. your occupation/ DH occupation: Physician/Attorney. We are the reverse Huxtables :)

5. where did you honeymoon? We were poor students when we got married. We spent a week in Sarasota, Florida where my parents own a condo on the beach, then flew to Vegas to go to a 3-day music festival.

6. favorite place to grocery shop? O'malia's downtown is most convenient, but the Kroger on County Line Rd has the best selection of my favorite vegetarian foods.

7. favorite meal to make? Fondue - I guess that doesn't involve much real cooking!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. what's your favorite room and your house and why? umm can i choose none?  i actually get a little irritated with our house.  i feel like i was a completely different person when we bought the house and i decorated.  now i want to redo it ALL, which is also why i really want to move!

2. if you could name your daughter any name what would it be? currently we have a daughter named audrey.  so far for baby #2....DH wants mallory.  i keep brining up caroline.  but really am completely undecided.

3. if you could name your son any name would what would it be?  our boy name is reed.  i've always loved it (it's my mom's maiden name) and surprisingly DH also liked it the first time i brought it up.

4. your occupation/ DH occupation kindergarten teacher/high school social studies teacher  it's safe to say our years run according to the school year and not the calendar :)

5. where did you honeymoon? we actually got married over thanksgiving break, so we just took a couple of days and spent them in indy.  then over spring break we took a cruise to the carribean!

6. favorite place to grocery shop?  unfortunately my small town choices are kroger and wal-mart.  i like kroger, but i usually refuse to make two stops so do most of it at wal-mart.

7. favorite meal to make? something on the grill with roasted potatoes

• Options
    imagebarrett08:

1. what's your favorite room and your house and why? I would have to say Barrett's room too!  I worked so hard and out and I just love it!!  Its so bright and cheery. My father-in-law also replicated the pottery barn unit and made it for B!! :) 

2. if you could name your daughter any name what would it be? I love the name Campbell but DH doesn't

3. if you could name your son any name would what would it be? I love the name Cooper but DH doesn't

4. your occupation/ DH occupation- Kindergarten teacher/attorney

5. where did you honeymoon? Alaskan cruise, wish I could do it all again!!

6. favorite place to grocery shop? I LOVE trader joe's as well, but hate that it is like a 25 min. drive both ways.  I love Fresh Market as well.  I usually go to Kroger or Meijer

7. favorite meal to make? chicken and noodles in the crockpot..yummy!

fun!  i didn't know you were also a kindergarten teacher! :)

• Options
    imagebarrett08:

My dining room.  I love the color of the green walls against the cherry hardwoods, the chandelier we put in, and our big square table. 

Harper or Campbell

Jack or Brady

4. your occupation/ DH occupation

We're both accountants.  It's pretty wild at our house.

5. where did you honeymoon?

Kauai, Hawaii

6. favorite place to grocery shop?

Marsh

7. favorite meal to make?

Chicken Pot Pie - time consuming but so good!

*told you it was random:)

• Options
    So I got on Friday and went straight to the check-in. I missed some of the earlier posts.

1. what's your favorite room and your house and why? I guess I will say the living room because that is where I spend the majority of my time. However, I do love the backyard/woods view from my kitchen when I am cooking.

2. if you could name your daughter any name what would it be? Reagan Lynn

3. if you could name your son any name would what would it be? Creighton Richard (I actually don't like Richard too much, but it is a big DH family name so I was going with what we will actually consider)

4. your occupation/ DH occupation Pharm.D. Candidate/Pharmacy Intern at CVS when I actually have time to work. DH is firefighter for a dept. in Indy.

5. where did you honeymoon? Couples Swept Away in Jamaica-INCREDIBLE PLACE!!

6. favorite place to grocery shop? Marsh is my favorite place, but tends to be pricey. I get the majority of staples at Wal-Mart or Meijer and get the things I can't get there at Marsh or Kroger.

7. favorite meal to make? Anything with pasta. I also make good enchiladas.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"