Potty Training

3D PT--anyone have it to send to me?

Thanks so much! I've been reading posts, etc on here and want to begin this weekend!

corm1212@aol.com

Thanks in advance!

Re: 3D PT--anyone have it to send to me?

• You can purchase and download it here:

https://www.3daypottytraining.com/ 

• I really think that the point has been missed here for a lont of newcomers....

The author sells her book online...people buy her book.  For every person that passes it on to the next person, that is taking money out of the author's pocket.  It's not a gold mine amount.  It's not a paperback book that you can simply pass around.  Once downloaded, that book is YOURS....and you got it for free....without the author's permission. 

If you want to book, you should really purchase the book.

• Loading the player...
  • Honestly, IMO the book is not worth paying money for.  It basically just says to go about it with a 'ripping off the bandaid' approach.  Put them in underwear (which you should stock up on and be prepared to go through many pair) and devote a 3 day weekend to almost never leaving your LO's side (or the house)  and every time they start to go potty, rush them to the potty chair and encourage them to check for dryness, praise them for dryness etc. give them plenty to drink and encourage them to tell you when they have to go.   That's it, in a nutshell.

I don't think I violated any copyright laws by summing it up but that's basically what the book says.  Just in many more words. 

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"