2nd Trimester
Options

Totally paranoid "newbie" question

I've been pg before so you'd think I'd remember these things.  I woke up at 12 weeks pg last week and have zero symptoms.  My boobs don't really hurt anymore, I'm not puking at all and just generally feel not pregnant at all.  I know that I felt awesome in the 2nd tri with DD1, just wondering if anyone else has lost their symptoms.  Tell me I'm being paranoid.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Totally paranoid "newbie" question

• Options
    i think you're being paranoid. but i know how easy it can be to get that way. i'm sure everything is fine! and it feels nice to way up and actually feel GREAT for once, doesn't it!? enjoy it :)
  • Options

It's totally normal for your symptoms to change, especially after the first trimester!  I wouldn't worry at all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Totally normal and thats why i bought a dopplar last time.  I am a paranoid freak.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm not normally dramatic or overly worried about things but I'm feeling so "normal" that it has me wondering.  I just don't remember such a drastic change in how I was feeling with my daughter.
  • Options
    You're being paranoid Stick out tongue.  I'm the same way though.  I thought with this pregnancy I'd be more relaxed, but I still find myself worrying just as much as I did with DD.  Maybe more since I know more things that can go wrong now.  It's really nice that this baby is really active though (now anyway) and I can feel him a few times throughout the day. 
  • Options
    So this is my first pregnancy and I have no symptoms at all. The only symptoms I've every had were sore breasts in the beginning for a few months. Here I am 4 months along and I have no cravings/aversions, no boob soreness, no back pain; If it weren't for my growing belly and breasts I would have no idea I was pregnant!! So I'm assuming all is normal since my doc hasn't commented on my lack of symptoms. I think you are fine too. Every pregnancy is different (so I hear!) as long as your doctor says everything is A-OK I would enjoy the comfort (for now)!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Like someone else said - Im a paranoid freak when it comes to pregnancy - so I bought a doppler to ease my mind. Ive been using it since about 11 weeks - I also had/have symptoms  that vanish and reappear.

• Options
    That's totally normal with my last pregnancy, I never had a single symptom. This time around, I felt like crap for the first three months. One day in the second tri, I just woke up feeling great and have felt great ever since.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    What's a doppler?
    TTC #1 since 5/10 BFP 4/9/11 Natural M/C 5/15/11 Hypothyroidism and PCOS Clomid 1/13...
  • Options

Im 19wks pregnant with my first baby, so I didnt know what I was supposed to feel like...well other than what my girlfriends told me.  I have not ever had morning sickness.  My only signs were a positive preg. test and ultrasounds.  I only "feel" pregnant now because Im starting to show, my gums bleed a bit and I cant sleep at night.

Good luck to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"