Orange County Babies
Options

lets get this board moving again

I'll admit Its been a looong time since I spent anytime over here. Mainly because I can't stand the reoccurring "rec you pedi posts". 

So Let's be AW's and talk about ourselves!

Basic details- how many kids or how far along?

What do you do each day i.e -go to work, take care of your LO's, shop at South coast and lounge at the BB club?

What does your SO do?

Are you from OC?if not when did you move here?

What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at ( or where will you deliver at).

What's your favorite store for kids stuff?

What city do you live in?

furbabies?

talk...

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

Re: lets get this board moving again

• Options

Basic details- how many kids or how far along?

1 DD, 1 on the way, team green for now. we'll see if that pans out...

What do you do each day

I work in Educational Nursing, not working right now, I'm in between FMLA and disability for  #2, I'm high risk on modified bed rest. Kind of going crazy, but I love being able to spend so much time with DD, even if I can't pick her up.

What does your SO do?

Action sports industry- film & editing

Born and raised. Went to college, lived abroad, got dragged back.

What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at ( or where will you deliver at).

Hoag

I like Bassinets & blueberries, spoiled beginnings, Newport Kids, Granola Babies and Target

Mission Viejo by way of Huntington. 

furbabies?

2, a Pom & a golden retriever. 

please don't leave me hanging as the lone AW sitting here talking about herself.

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• Options

Ok, ok...I have not bumped for quite awhile!

Basic details- DD is 19 months...every inch of her is a FULL 19 month old toddler!

What do you do each day I mostly shop at South coast and lounge at the BB club...j/k, SAHM and love it though never thought I would

What does your SO do? He's a shrink specifically for teens

Are you from OC?if not when did you move here? Came here after college though spent my childhood in Belmont Shore.

What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at Hoag. Love it.

What's your favorite store for kids stuff? Pretty much anywhere OTHER than BRU. The older DD gets, the more annoyed I get at BRU!

What city do you live in? Newport

furbabies One very jealous old doggie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DD is 20 months.

I'm an attorney, now staying at home with DD.

DH is a research analyst.

I moved here from New Orleans in 2004.

DD was born at Kaiser in Anaheim.

Target, Old Navy, and Kohls.

Mission Viejo.

We gave our bunny to our MIL when we bought our home.

• Options
    Ok here ya go.  Basic details- I have an 11 month old boy who is my everything.
    What do you do each day I am blessed to be a SAHM.  I take DS to the park, we have play dates with other moms, we take walks and go on a bike rides, go shopping.  What does your SO do?   His parents own an air conditioning company so he handles all the paperwork in the office. 
    Are you from OC?if not when did you move here? Born and raised in the OC.
    What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at ?  Kaiser Sand CanyonWhat's your favorite store for kids stuff? Old Navy, Children's PlaceWhat city do you live in? Huntington Beach furbabies? A 5 year old lab who is also my heart. I'm a pretty boring person.  HA! talk... 
    proof-3 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Basic details- DD is 2 1/2 and DS on the way!

What do you do each day? I work 4 days a week in Newport (accountant).  love my 3 day weekends :)  We are at my parents a lot, hanging out, shoping everywhere.

What does your SO do? My DH is an accountant also

Are you from OC?if not when did you move here?  I wasn't born in the US but been in OC for the last 22 years

What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at ( or where will you deliver at).  Hoag

What's your favorite store for kids stuff?  I love shopping at Consignment sales, The Children's Place, or wherever has really good deals.

What city do you live in? Garden Grove/Westminster

furbabies? Don't have any but my parents has 3 shitzus (sp?) which I considered my-own anyway.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Basic details- how many kids or how far along?One DD almost 20 month, and one on the way! What do you do each day i.e -go to work, take care of your LO's, shop at South coast and lounge at the BB club?Honestly I have a slight shopping addiction... I'm a SAHM too. : ) What does your SO do? DH is a Sports Agent in action sport (Wonder if our DH know each other? )Are you from OC?if not when did you move here?Grew up in Seal BeachWhat hospital/birthing center did you deliver at ( or where will you deliver at).Hoag. I used to work there until DD, so I feel comfy there even though it's not exactly close to home. What's your favorite store for kids stuff?Nordstroms rack What city do you live in?San Clemente  furbabies?One pissed off cat...(DD constantly chases her... ) talk... 

imageimageimage
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

1.    1-19 month old boy

2.  Started going back to school for a Psych nurse since I couldnt find a teaching job.   Son goes to grammas during the day then we come home and go for walks or play out back on the swingset.  Lots of disneyland/aquarium trips

3.  Field Rep

4. Born in Long Beach... Moved to Cypress when I was 2

5. Los Al medical center

6. I usually shop Quiksilver.... My friend works for the company and gets 50% off so it ends up cheaper than any reg. baby store

7.  Cypress

8.  2 dogs... Pug and Boxer 

• Options
    Basic details- 1 DS 18 months, DD on the way 

What do you do each day- Work full time in HR

What does your SO do?

Banking

LA, moved here at 21

Hoag

The Gap, Nordstroms Rack

Costa Mesa. 

furbabies?

Nope 

• Options

Basic details- 2 - DS is 3.5yo and DD is 14mos

What do you do each day Work

What does your SO do? SAHD

Are you from OC?if not when did you move here?  Nope - 1998

What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at ( or where will you deliver at).  Hoag with DS; Beach Cities Midwifery with DD

What's your favorite store for kids stuff?  Old Navy/Gap

What city do you live in?  South OC

furbabies? 1 cat

• Options

I have a wonderful, smart, handsome 20 month old AND a wonderful, smart, handsome 7 month old. I still want to go for a little girl but I will wait a little longer this time :)

SAHM, I do love SCP, Gymboree, swim class, art class, music class,Baby soccer ( I go crazy sitting in the house ) parks, playdates etc.

Hubs is VP of a tankless water company.

From Huntington- no tattoos :)

HOAG

Baby Gap,Children's place, macy's.

Right by the Back Bay

No pets until the boys can pick up poo.

• Options

Basic details? I'm due with my first LO in early September.

What do you do each day? I am a recruiter for a staffing company. I try to fit in some fun on the weekends. When I can, I head down to San Diego. Before I got pregnant, I spent a lot of time at Disneyland, haha.

What does your SO do? He's in the entertainment tech industry.

Are you from OC?if not when did you move here? I'm from San Diego. DH and I moved to OC about 3 years ago for his job.

What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at? South Coast Midwifery

What's your favorite store for kids stuff? I haven't been to many yet...

What city do you live in? Costa Mesa

furbabies? Sadly, no. I used to have cats, but DH is allergic. Maybe someday we'll get a dog...

• Options

Basic details- how many kids or how far along?DS is 12 weeks.What do you do each day
    SAHM to DS. What does your SO do?Teacher.Are you from OC?if not when did you move here?No, I grew up in the Bay Area. Moved after high school.What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at ( or where will you deliver at).St. JosephWhat's your favorite store for kids stuff?Amazon.What city do you live in?North OC furbabies?Nope.
  • Options

Basic details- 9 week old son

What do you do each day - So far I have been at home taking care of baby.  We go out for walks, read books and catch up on sleep.  I am not looking forward to May as I have to go back to work and he goes to daycare.

What does your SO do? - He works in construction...

Are you from OC?if not when did you move here?  Moved down from SF and have lived here for almost 9 years.

What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at - Hoag in Newport.  Really liked that hopsital and staff!!

What's your favorite store for kids stuff? Carters has cute clothes, but BRU has all the equipment I need.  Found a "used" baby/mommy store in Norco - The Mommie Store.  They had great maternity clothes, but I need to go back for equipment and baby clothes.

What city do you live in? Tustin

furbabies?  2 black cats.  One is the baby sitter (the male), the other can't stand the crying (the female)!

• Options

Thought I would jump in on the fun:

Basic details- one daughter who just turned 1

What do you do each day  work in public relations, way too much travel for my taste

What does your SO do? research scientis

Are you from OC?if not when did you move here? born and bred Orange County

What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at St. Joseph's

What's your favorite store for kids stuff? Old Navy, Carter's, Gap, Gymboree

What city do you live in? Huntington Beach

furbabies? 2 kitties (one likes baby, one is scared of baby)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
     Basic details- One beautiful 8 month old little girl
    What do you do each day I am substitute teaching and staying home :)What does your SO do?  Rock sculptor and in the process of starting his own concrete company ( countertops, fireplaces, bbq...)
    Are you from OC?if not when did you move here? Born and Raised 
    What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at ( or where will you deliver at). Delivered at Saddleback and loved it!!What's your favorite store for kids stuff? Target and Old Navy!! Janie and Jack is pretty cute too What city do you live in? Aliso Viejo, ut hoping to get back to Ladera soon!!! furbabies? Nope 
  • Options
    Basic details- 1 DD, 18 months

What do you do each day?  Hospital Interior Designer (yes, they have those on staff) and I own the local Baby Boot Camp in Irvine!  WOOT

What does your SO do?  Law

Are you from OC?if not when did you move here? From Long Beach, moved here after college for work!

What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at?  Hoag

What's your favorite store for kids stuff? Babies R Us.  I am in there almost every week!  I thought it would stop once I had the baby, but nope... still buying stuff!

What city do you live in? Tustin

furbabies?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Basic details- 13 weeks along, with our first!

What do you do each day I'm a civil engineer.

What does your SO do? My husband is a video game programmer.

Are you from OC?if not when did you move here?  I'm originally from Northern CA, moved here for college.

What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at  I will be delivering at Hoag.

What's your favorite store for kids stuff? Still new on this, but so far Babies R' Us seems to have a lot of things.

What city do you live in? Costa Mesa

furbabies? A malti-poo, sho is our baby.  Not sure how she is going to react to a real baby entering the house!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
     Basic details- how many kids or how far along?1 almost 6 mo DD
    What do you do each day
    Hangout with DD, take her for walks on the beach trail, shopping, starbucks.. Oh ya I am a SAHM lol 
    What does your SO do?armed securityAre you from OC?if not when did you move here?Moved here in beginning of 2008 after marrying DH, who was in USMC at the time. 
    What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at ( or where will you deliver at).Kaiser Sand Canyon What's your favorite store for kids stuff?I love OC Tykes, Gymboree, & Target. 
    What city do you live in?San Clemente
     furbabies?1 extremely hyper jack russell/chihuahua mix 
    DD #1: BFP: 3-6-10 EDD: 11-10-10 Baby Girl Came 11-1-10
    DD #2: BFP: 8-19-18 EDD: 4-30-19
  • Options

Basic details - One little girl, Ava, almost 12 weeks. 

What do you do each day - During the week I am a County employee.

What does your SO do? He is a Custodian at an Elementary school.

Are you from OC?if not when did you move here? Born in Michigan...grew up in La Mirada... lived in Tustin for a few years and then back to LA County...but recently moved back to the OC.

What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at - Long Beach Memorial

What's your favorite store for kids stuff? Target and Nordstrom Rack

What city do you live in? Brea

Furbabies? One cat, Athena and one dog, Lucy.

• Options
    Basic details-  I have 3 DD's ages 13, 5 and almost 2.

What do you do each day : I am SAHM for now.

What does your SO do?  He is a lead driver for a heavy equipment trucking company

Are you from OC?if not when did you move here? I am not from the OC. I lived in the OC when I was little for a few years but spent most my growing up in the south bay beach cities. I have been slowly moving to the OC for the past few months and will officially be fully moved in next month.  

What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at ( or where will you deliver at). I delivered my last two girls at Little Company of Mary hospital in Torrance, CA

What's your favorite store for kids stuff? Childrens place, Old Navy, Justice and Target

What city do you live in? City of Orange will be my official residence next month

furbabies? None

• Options

Basic details-  This is my first

What do you do each day : I work at UCI with a big staff of college kids.

What does your SO do?  Branch Manager with Industrial Electrical Equipment Co.

Are you from OC?if not when did you move here? I'm from Pasadena originally, moved here after college.

What hospital/birthing center did you deliver at ( or where will you deliver at). Will deliver at Saddleback

What's your favorite store for kids stuff? Don't know yet :)

What city do you live in? Laguna Hills.

Furbabies? A rescued black cat who rarely stops purring

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"