Illinois Babies

Where to buy swimsuits in Chicago?

Hey Ladies-

I am planning on going out this weekend to find a maternity swimsuit for the summer/our upcoming vacation in two weeks. Due to the upcoming vacation, I don't really have time to order anything offline and before I drag my husband blindly from store to store I was wondering if you girls had any suggestions as to what stores to hit up that have a good selection?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where to buy swimsuits in Chicago?

• I got two really cute tankinis at Old Navy a couple weeks ago (when I was about 27 weeks).  They weren't maternity, but they fit great, and I think they'll work through June when I have my baby!

I went to the Old Navy near North/Clybourn, but I'd imagine they all have similar selections. 

Finally updating my signature and avatar, August 29, 2011 (better late than never!) Jake! (born July 3, 2011 - 6 days past due) Image and video hosting by TinyPic December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got mine at Target last year. That and Old Navy are good ideas. I didn't feel like spending a lot of money I was only going to wear a few times! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I got mine at Target a few weeks ago on clearance for $25.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks ladies! The target we usually frequent doesn't have a whole lot surprisingly but perhaps I will check them out again and maybe they have more of a selection. I also haven't been to ON since them putting out their suits, wasn't sure what their selection was like in store since their website seems to have a lot of "online only" suits.

My husband hates shopping but I'm taking him with me for input so the fewer stores I have to drag him to, the better ;o)

• I know its a trek but last weekend, I was at Loehman's in Highland Park and they had a ton of really nice bathing suits. Tops and bottoms sold separately and the tops were by bra size. They had a lot of larger bra sizes too, which is nice for us busty mommas. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"