D.C. Area Babies

f/u to Easter Baskets

Am I the only one who still makes a separate basket for DH and myself?  I want my big gourmet bunny, cadbury cream eggs and chocolate eggs (no jelly beans).  And I really don't want to share.

Re: f/u to Easter Baskets

• I support you:)  My mom loves black jelly beans and she always had a separate bowl of them out, really meant just for her...I don't do separate Easter baskets for DH and me, but I do get extra candy for us.

• I don't make baskets, but I buy easter candy for myself.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Full support given from me, too!  Hmmm, maybe I should consider doing that?  Now I am totally craving a Cadbury Egg...
  • DH and I both have easter baskets, but since we'll be at the in-laws for all of easter weekend, I think I'm only going to bring DS's and all his stuff.  My mom usually sends down stuff for all our baskets, and DH and I add a little extra to them.  But Lord knows I don't need all the extra sweets this year.  I've already gone through several bags of Starburst jelly beans in the past month!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagegtown_bride:
    I don't make baskets, but I buy easter candy for myself.

Same here. I am a Reese's egg fanatic.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've been known to grab a white chocolate bunny at the after Easter sale.  I have been incredibly good this year with my Cadbury egg intake so I may treat myself to a three pack of those as well.  However an actual basket would be too much work.
  • Easter candy is my absolute favorite (Cadbury mini eggs, Reese's eggs, etc.) so I pretty much binge on it from the time it appears in stores in February through Easter!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagesuecadence:
    Easter candy is my absolute favorite (Cadbury mini eggs, Reese's eggs, etc.) so I pretty much binge on it from the time it appears in stores in February through Easter!

ditto this. last year i just did one basket with extra candy, not sure what i'm going to do this year. 

• My ILs always get us baskets (and one for J this year too, I guess).

I'm actually not a big fan of Cadbury Creme eggs - too rich for me. Although I haven't tried the mini ones. 

Has anyone seen this recipe for Cadbury Creme Eggs Benedict?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• imagetomandcourt:

Has anyone seen this recipe for Cadbury Creme Eggs Benedict?

Oh my, that would be my husbands dream breakfast.

• Yes from me!
    imageimage

TTC #1 Cycle 14 - IUI#1=BFN, IUI#2=BFP | TTC #2 Cycle 8=BFP!! imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"