Two Under 2

peeking in...

We will have 2u2 for a few months at the end of this year and we are psyched about it as well as a little bit nervous, mainly because our first son has a "spirited" personality.  I truly believe that having a sibling close in age will be a wonderful thing for all of us.  He has been sick this week, however, and I had a few moments when I wondered how I would do it when we have our new baby.  They will be 21 months apart, which I know is barely 2u2, but I do find myself feeling nervous a lot.  Just thought I'd peek in! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMommy to two angel babies, 6w4d on 10/21/08 and 8w2d on 2/22/09. I still think of you and miss you every day!

Re: peeking in...

• I read and post on this board regularly and my second is actually due a week after my first's 2nd birthday :) IMO, it's really having a young toddler plus an infant that is the big issue, which isn't really an issue that ends at exactly 2 years. We've been teething really badly this week (plus DD's been sick), and it's tough.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats!  And don't be nervous, 2u2 sounds much worse than it really is.  If it was that bad would people do it again?  ::points to tickers::
    DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"