Texas Babies

Bump Photos

Hi girls!

I was just wondering if any of you had taken any pregnancy photo's?? I'm currently thinking about this and would like some good recommendations on photographers and prices. I was able to get a quote today, but unfortunately she's all booked and I'm afraid I may not make it that far... Any info. will help!!

TIA!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bump Photos

• Depends on what you are looking for, If your wanting out door photos Im not sure. If you don't mind indoor studio portraits I recommend target portraits off of blanco and 1604 inside the super target. They take amazing shots and there is no seating fee. Plus they have it where you can either pay per sheet or get a package. HTH
  • Check out Melissa Chodosh Photography at www.melissacphotography.com

I love her work and I believe she does both studio and outdoor work.  

• Loading the player...
  • barbara and alex are a husband and wife team that did our wedding and newborn pictures of our daughter... we just love them!!! their website is www.stilllifephotographysa.com

• nattnnattn member

My friend Kelly did my pregnancy pictures as well as my engagement pictures and a few other events. She takes a ton of pictures which I love because I know I'll have plenty of good ones. Here's her website:

https://www.texasheritagephotography.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"