Success after IF
Options

***JILLROCK & HOWLEY***

Hi Ladies-

My sitter wants to do the handmade sidewalk "paint" with the boys tomorrow, but I have a quick question:

Did the food coloring stain the kids' hands and clothes? I think C will be fine, but I'm not so sure that N will just use the brush. I can foresee him getting his hands in there as well. I don't really care, I'm just wondering if it stained their hands/clothes at all?

TIA!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ***JILLROCK & HOWLEY***

• Options

We haven't done it yet so I can't speak from experience.

The reviews I read on the blog JillRock posted said that one mom had trouble getting blue off her sidewalk so I planned on avoiding blue.

I also plan on putting them in play clothes just in case.

Knowing my guys even if they DO use the brushes they'll end up sitting/laying in each other's creations at some point.

Let us know how it goes!!! 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options
    We didn't have any trouble with any of the colors (but, I made ours on the paler side -- about 4 drops of food coloring per color).  I got some of the food coloring on my hands when I was making it, but that was it.  Ava got some on her jeans, but it was like a powdery cornstarch/water mix when it dried -- didn't stain at all.  It didn't stain our porch one bit.  Have fun!
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"