Inland Empire Babies

Wow! I didn't realize this board picked up so much.

Awesome!

Hello everybody! Nice to see you all.

Re: Wow! I didn't realize this board picked up so much.

• It's been a teeny tiny bit busier than it used to, but still dead like the nest board. :(

How was your weekend? I got to see baby Drew yesterday. Adorable! Baby fever has been kicked into high drive now. Ay yi yi.

::need to stay away from the bump::

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Well there were a ton more posts than I ever expected. And a lot of new faces. :)

Weekend was good. I posted a good morning on the other board yesterday and didn't get a response til today. haha. But it was good. It snowed on Saturday and then I pulled weeds and clipped my roses on Sunday. (The IL's came over to help with Walker).

I just got the email with his pics. He is super super cute! I don't think a little baby fever ever hurt anybody. :p

• Loading the player...
  • Did I miss your post? Wow, I feel lame now, haha. Complaining about the board being dead but not answering other people posts.

Ok I just went and looked it wasn't bolded because I viewed it yesterday. I think I looked at real quick and Ivy was fussy so I didn't have a chance to respond.

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"